PDA

View Full Version : Creatine tablets

Mr-Tumble
13th December 2011, 18:06
I have just heard from a friend that he takes Creatine" tablets brought from his local health food shop.

Does anyone on here also take it? what amount and in what intervals etc?

And mostly, does it have any effect on their symptoms?

computatec
13th December 2011, 18:57
I Take Creatine. I have been researching vitamins and supplements for the past year. Most of the usual supplements have been investigated and found to have no therapeutic benefit. Coenzyme Q10 and Creatine have been tried seperately and both failed. However, it has been sugested that the two supplements taken together might be beneficial so I am trying that.

I have been paying attention to the quality of supplements that I take. For example, Vit E usually contains only the d-alpha tocopherol but in food it contains the alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols. Vit E can also be bought as Mixed Tocopherols, which is what I take. The objective is to take supplements in the most easily asimilable and useful form.

I am taking 1 750mg capsule of Creatine monohydrate and 1 50mg of Ubiquinol per day. ( Ubiquinol is a special form of Q10 ) I also take Vit B complex, Vit D3, Zinc citrate, Vit E mixed tocopherols and Olive Leaf extract.

Thats all I can manage for today - very tired, but I do hope to write this up properly and post it on the site. I have no idea if it is slowing down the disease but at least I am doing something positive and theser supplements do no harm.

Clive

Mr-Tumble
13th December 2011, 19:09
Thank you so much Clive for your input.

I was told of Q10 and Vitamin B

you have been of great help to me and now i have the proper wording of the said vitamins, i can now carry on and start a course

Thanks again Clive, its your type of input that i find worth to coming on to the forum for. :) :) :)

bakeit Forum