PDA

View Full Version : Seasons Greetings

Robert
22nd December 2011, 17:09
May I wish all sufferers,carers,adminestraters,fund raisers, sponsors,reasearchers,family members and anybody connected and affected by MND & ALS.

Merry Christmas and a Miraculous New Year Warmest Regards Bob from sunny Charmouth

angnmick
22nd December 2011, 17:15
Merry Christmas All and here here to the Miraculous New year I hope for everyone,love and best wishes xx Ang n MIck

Countyboy
22nd December 2011, 17:16
Like Robert, I would like to add my best wishes to everyone helping the MNDA exist.
Those wishes extend to all with MND, their families, carers, and friends.

Have a Merry Christmas, and God willing a Better New Year than the old year.

CB.

MattJ
22nd December 2011, 20:02
Merry Christmas to you all!

john
22nd December 2011, 21:59
Merry Christmas everyone. As for a brilliant new year I think there is a lot of good news out there. I keep mentioning ALSTDI but it really is worth a look at all the progress being reported in the quest for a solution to this almost 140 year old problem.

John

elle
22nd December 2011, 22:13
Merry christmas everyone and a happy new year
x elle x:):):)

pete
22nd December 2011, 22:32
Hello all and Merry Christmas

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the end of this year and to the new year ,that I hope will bring us all good news ,and to thank you all for making my first few months on this site so very special ,the posts have given me far more hope after reading about your individual journeys with this condition, The hope of a magic pill to cure all ,i hope will be found sooner rather than later ,As for all the information about treatments and varoius trials,its all to much for me, having just got to terms with the various forms and how it affects us in so many ways , i fear no one pill will cure all .but hope and pray,that day is not to far away.

Regards
Pete

kvc2761
23rd December 2011, 09:18
""I WISH YOU A MERRY KISS-MOUSE
I WISH YOU A MERRY KISS-MOUSE
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR""

WITH LOVE KAREN x

pete
23rd December 2011, 10:55
Hi Karen

thanks for your post ,that made me smile ,no small task i tell you with bulbar?, same to you have a great Christmas and new year

Pete x

Lassie
23rd December 2011, 11:21
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and an even better New Year.
Lassie xx

Bels
23rd December 2011, 13:10
Merry Christmas to everyone and here is to a FANTASTIC New Year!

bels

sarahezekiel
23rd December 2011, 22:06
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iG-apKgmTiU/SVH91vOJEyI/AAAAAAAACls/STIB7P5eE6Y/s400/picasso-pablo-friedenstaube-blau-9973047.jpg

Wishing you all peace and joy over the holidays.

Sarah xxx

MikeFD
24th December 2011, 07:11
Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a bright and hopeful New Year to all our members from all of us!! Pass the mistletoe . . .

Mike and the Mods

pooks
24th December 2011, 16:56
Very best wishes all for a lovely and peaceful Christmas!!! :)

love
Naomi xx

computatec
26th December 2011, 21:41
A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all members of this forum.

Robyn Copley-Hirst
28th December 2011, 10:38
We hope everyones best wishes worked and everyone had a fantastic time.

Robyn

bakeit Forum