PDA

View Full Version : OH Dear!

Nikki
14th January 2012, 22:28
I'm Nikki , and it takes me a while to get used to how things work.. I just posted a longer intro, but it hasn't appeared.... maybe it gets moderated?? Or maybe I pressed the wrong button?? !
I'll post this, return tomorrow and see!

By the way I live in W Yorks, diagnosed with MND ALS on Dec14th 2011... What a merry Christmas!!!

paul-uk
14th January 2012, 23:55
Hi Nikki and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear your recent diagnosis :( We're all in the same boat and help and support each other, so if you've any questions, ask away.

magic
15th January 2012, 08:44
Nikki, we live in w Yorks and my husband was diagnosed on the same day. Were you at LGI on that day? Also an ALS diagnosis. Do not know if the proximity will be of any help but it may at some time. We are still coming to terms with it but would give any support we could.

Magic

elle
15th January 2012, 23:51
Hi nikki welcome to the forum,
i too have als, feel free to ask anything you wish x elle x

MikeFD
16th January 2012, 00:17
Hi Nikki and welcome -

I can assure you that your earlier post hasn't been moderated, but equally I can't be sure why it didn't appear. Maybe, as you said, you "pressed the wrong button", but at least your latest post has arrived safely, and we look forward to reading many more from you.

As the other folk have said before me, please feel free to ask questions or make contributions in any way you feel able to. After you have made five posts you will be able to send and receive personal messages (PMs) from other forum members, and if you would like more help in using the forum or have questions to ask of the Association itself, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any of the forum moderators, or alternatively Robyn, the forum coordinator, by email at robyn.copleyhirst@mndassociation.org.

Best wishes,

Mike.

bakeit Forum