PDA

View Full Version : Chiropractor visit and kinesiology

teynhambees
30th January 2012, 16:51
I went to my old Chiropractor this afternoon as my back ache has been getting worse and told him about my new circumstances. He was somewhat shocked but did use his kinesiology skills to find i am lacking in several essential vitamins including Magnesium citrate.

My strength was really weak while testing for the lacking vitamins and certainly improved using kinesiology. I go back in a month once it all starts to kick in and see what difference it will make.

Has anyone else tried kinesiology and if so did you benefit from it?

Scott

G60dubber
31st January 2012, 12:36
This is interesting, I've been wondering whether my doc would do a blood screen to see if I'm deficient in any vitamins / minerals / electrolytes. I'm sure having the right balances make a huge difference to energy and recovery.

teynhambees
31st January 2012, 18:06
I have just googled your nearest Lincoln? kinesiologist and found one http://www.hattiewarner.co.uk/index.html

Maybe worth enquiring. I have been under a urologist prior to this and he found nothing wrong e.g infection etc and still cannot answer why I have a problem. However, my Chiropractor has found something going on and given me a homeopathic remedy and some vitamins. Once i've been taking everything for a month or so he will re-test me. I'll let you know how i get on if you like.

Scott

bakeit Forum