PDA

View Full Version : Gareth from Southborough

dilud
8th December 2010, 19:57
Gareth from Southborough Kent was diagnosed with Motor Neurone Disease (ALS) during April 2010. The ability to grip anything with his left hand had diminished by nearly 95%.
Recently Gareth has begun a novel hyper immune serum treatment; administered by his Kent based doctor. These subcutaneous injections have seen his left hands regain 30% of its ability to grip.

Robyn Copley-Hirst
9th December 2010, 10:14
Hi dilud,

At the present time this is still an unproven treatment and we know it as Aimspro at the MND Association. We'll post on here if there is any further info which might be of help to people viewing this thread and reading this.

For the time being here (http://www.mndassociation.org/research/unproven_treatments/index.html) is a list of unproven treatments by our MND Research.

Robyn

Robyn Copley-Hirst
15th December 2010, 13:46
There's a link here (http://www.alsuntangled.com/pdf/ALSUgoatserum.pdf) to ALS Untangled on the use of Hyperimmune Goat Serum for ALS. It's written by an independent team of scientists who investigate alternative and 'off-label' treatment options for ALS.

It outlines the idea behind it, evidence for and against, as well as drawing a conclusion of the scientists involved at the present time.

Graham
24th December 2010, 18:59
Hi Dilud,

Recovery from MND symptoms is a rare thing and leads to a sceptical response from many quarters. However your experiences are very important. I/we would greatly apprieciate your further comment and details of your improvement.

For your interest, I too have seen a turnaround that I associate with an immune system response. See Build-UK 'I am with you'.

Merry Christmas

Graham

Wayne
25th December 2010, 06:57
Just to put my oar in here to say that Graham has conflicting symptoms & that he may or may not have multiple medical problems.

Also on Build-UK Daval's/Aimspro's Goat Serum was discussed way back in 2005 & I believe some PALS managed to get their hands on some in Italy, Germany & USA, by circumventing Daval/Aimspro criteria for iits use.

Since 2005 no one has reported any evidence to support that it works on people with MND/ALS until now that is, which makes me ask the question WHY & with such a huge increase of 30% function improvement.

If this really did work on Gareth in Southborough why not others, you could argue about storage & how it was administered & to what degree of intensity plus remembering those who had obtained through their medical teams to self trial it & after such a long time there's no scientific or medical evidence apart from anecdotal hearsay so far that it works PALS.

Wayne.

Wayne
1st January 2011, 07:03
Dilud can you tell the forum how long ago Gareth was injected with goat serum & how he fairs to this day 1/01/2011.

Wayne.

bakeit Forum