PDA

View Full Version : Provigil

magic
24th June 2012, 09:57
Peter is increasingly fatigued and we are desperate to increase his energy levels. I have been reading about ProvigilPeter on a USA site. has anyone any information/experience of this drug?

Magic

caz
24th June 2012, 12:01
hi magic just looked on patients like me and around the internet and it seems to be very positive so think i will ring hospice tomorrow and see if they will prescribe it.it seems expensive to surgeries but i dont care.have paid our dues over the years and if it helps hubby then they have to prescribe it.have to check obviously with hospice if it can be taken alongside riluzole.will keep you posted xx caroline

magic
24th June 2012, 19:59
Thanks for that but have you any idea what type of drug it is?

Magic

caz
24th June 2012, 20:54
from what i have read it says it is a stimulant but maybe your hospice can advise on it.on our last visit she mentioned there was something for tiredness but didnt say what is was and rob was still managing a few hours at work now he is on sick leave and also naps in the day so things have changed a lot in just 2 months.but tomorrow am going to ring and see what she says.they only do 1 clinic a week so will have to leave a message i supposeand hope they get back.xx

bakeit Forum