PDA

View Full Version : Introductions.

Matt
31st January 2011, 22:00
Good evening all, my name is Matt and I'm new here tonight.

bmroa
31st January 2011, 22:06
Welcome to the forum Matt.

Just join in, you won't be new for very long.

Cheers

Barry

Matt
31st January 2011, 22:20
I'm Matt, 42yrs young and I'm married to Ali and have two lovely daughters, Evie 5yrs & Florence who is 1 month.
I currently work for the East of England Ambulance Service on front line A&E Ambulances.
I've registered with this group after recieving news today that a close Uncle has been diagnosed with MND. I've been told that he is only expected to be with us for a year.
Understandably the whole family is in shock and don't know where to turn or indeed what to say to someone that has just been told this tragic news. I have come to this group for advice and guidance on how I can help my family and how I can help my Uncle. All advice and suggestions eagerly taken on board, please.

Matt
31st January 2011, 22:26
Just read your profile Barry. I'm ex RAF Regt, so you will understand the multiple spelling mistakes !

Matt.

bmroa
31st January 2011, 22:28
Sorry Matt, I was a Techie ;) I never made it to a technorock, just Bloodhounds.

Barry

Jenni
1st February 2011, 08:50
Hi Matt,
Welcome to the forum. There are others here in very similar circumstances, so you're not alone in how you feel. I hope you find this place both welcoming and useful.

Jenni

bakeit Forum