PDA

View Full Version : Aerolat Riser (suitable for closomat) for someone with MND

luce
8th September 2012, 23:56
Hi all

We have an aerolat riser available for someone with MND. It is only compatible for a clos o mat toilet

It is very heavy to move. Would be ideal for someone who has a closomat but now finds standing difficult so the riser would lover you from standing to sitting position.

Please let me know if interested and to explore the spec of the toilet you would need to use it with.

(for those who had followed a previous thread, we had hoped that clive would be able to use it but sadly it is not compatible with his toilet)

best wishes
Lucy

luce
17th September 2012, 23:10
Hi
I understand that the aerolat riser is only suitable with the closomat toilet and therefore there may not be anyone needing one. If no-one wants it soon i am going to have to give it back to closomat so they can re-use it. Please let me know asap
best wishes
lucy

Terry
18th September 2012, 14:54
Thankyou for giving us a chance to have your items. I am affraid that I was unable to fit a closomat in my wet room. I did think about the automatic door opener but it would be to hard to fit to our door.
Thanks again Lucy, love Terry

luce
18th September 2012, 23:52
Thanks for the message Terry,
there is someone interested in the door opener, just waiting for possum to get back to him
best wishes
love luce

CoRak
2nd October 2012, 23:00
Hi Lucy
My wife has MND and we have a Closomat. We were just discussing the Aerolat vs the T40 toilet shower seat. Couldn't make up our minds. Can you help please?
Many thanks.

bakeit Forum