PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising concert

Mads
10th September 2012, 20:45
Hello

Thought I would tell everyone about the fantastic fundraising concert we done in Liverpool last Friday for MND.
We performed for the first time as a band in front of 250+ people and raised in excess of 8500 for MND , The night was a brilliant success and was overlooked by the fantastic people from MNDA Merseyside .

We played all of our songs off our new album as well as some new ones and a song I wrote about living with MND called "killer within me"

We also did a raffle and an auction of various prizes including sporting memorabilia from LFC,EFC,Rory Macilroy(world number 1 golfer) David Price (future world heavyweight champion) and members of the team GB olympic boxing team to name a few .

Everybody commented on the evening giving positive feedback so we will do another before Christmas again all for MND

Our debut album is now available via iTunes and amazon MP3 it's called shoot the moon and the band is called Last of a dying breed.

The whole evening was a very positive night and we raised much awareness and funds for MND

Thanks

Mark (last of a dying breed)

Terry
10th September 2012, 21:05
Well done to the group and you Mark, I wish you every success and what a wonderful sum of money for the Mnda.
Cheers, Terry

miranda
11th September 2012, 12:24
Fantastic result - thanks to you all.

roy
11th September 2012, 12:36
Great Stuff Mark and the band, wishing you every success for the future.

best wishes.

Roy.

Catkin
12th September 2012, 07:50
Wow, sounds like everyone had a great time!

Well done on performing in front of so many - mustve been pretty daunting!

...and thank you for raising the funds - hope the next gig is as successful!

rosa
13th September 2012, 14:33
That's fantastic well done 8500 thats a great amount for mnda I did a family fun day in August and raised 3096 can't wait to do another one Good luck with your next one x

bakeit Forum