PDA

View Full Version : "Kerala Flats: "An Abode Built In Harmony"

EmileeRock
16th October 2012, 12:56
It will be a matter of great pride for all of us..

john
16th October 2012, 14:23
Glad you came - just what folks on here need - a flat in India.

have you seen a pschychiatrist about your problem?

John

roy
16th October 2012, 14:44
Welcome Emileerock,

Thankyou very much for this interesting proposition,may I ask are you the same person that relentlesly phones me at six pm when am about to eat my steak and kidney pie kindly asking me if I would like a refund on PPI,the person who constlantly sends me forests of leaflets through the post giving me details of all sorts of rubbish or the same person who puts the tracks of music on the phone systems to enable me to hold on the line for endless hours.if you are that very person have a nice day!

pete
16th October 2012, 14:47
Glad you came - just what folks on here need - a flat in India.

have you seen a pschychiatrist about your problem?

John
Ooooohhh John,

Really had to try to resist this one, glad you stepped in mate, saved me from getting into real trouble.

Thanks John

pete
16th October 2012, 14:54
Welcome Emileerock,

Thankyou very much for this interesting proposition,may I ask are you the same person that relentlesly phones me at six pm when am about to eat my steak and kidney pie kindly asking me if I would like a refund on PPI,the person who constlantly sends me forests of leaflets through the post giving me details of all sorts of rubbish or the same person who puts the tracks of music on the phone systems to enable me to hold on the line for endless hours.if you are that very person have a nice day!

Roy,
I think it is the very one ,its the same with me Keeps phoning to say they have 2560 for me , I just texted back Stop a!!!!!!!g around and send it to me then !!!!!!!!!!!!! Idiots

Pete

john
16th October 2012, 15:36
Hi Roy and Pete,

It sounds like you are missing out on the guys/gals from India who can repair my computer fault I never knew I had or the opportunity to have my home insulated at no cost to me or the surveys I could take part in so that they can more accurately target their marketting calls to me or the opportunity to save the planet by telling the caller what kind of washing machine I use.

If you would care to pm your phone numbers I can ask these kind people to add you to their lists.

hope you are having a nice day.

John

roy
16th October 2012, 15:51
Hi John,

IM A bit of a sad git these days,some say I always was.Now when I recieve those welcome calls I time myself to see how long I can stay on the phone with them whilst having a bit of fun.The days of being angry and emotional have gone together with the slamming down the phone.
My time is precious and I look for any opportunity to enjoy it.

Im having a good day John.

Roy.

roy
16th October 2012, 15:55
Hi Pete,

You get in trouble never, I was shocked that John beat you to the draw, for a minute I thought inspector Morse was slipping lol

Roy

Robert
16th October 2012, 15:57
Blimey mates'can't get a word in quick enough here as I'm using on screen keyboard,wrists n fingers nearly had it,can't lick a stamp so to speak.John ,by the time i replied to Syd James thread this morning big brother had removed it. Pity

roy
16th October 2012, 17:44
Hi Bob,

Forgot to mention my favorite calls, injury claims when they talk about the injury you incurred, these are great you can go into real detail,
get lots of sympathy I timed myself at 20 minutes last week.I put a new option on my telephone where you can identify international calls,its a great feature for caller ID highly recommend this for all sorts of fun.

Roy.

pete
16th October 2012, 20:35
Hi Pete,

You get in trouble never, I was shocked that John beat you to the draw, for a minute I thought inspector Morse was slipping lol

Roy
Evening folk,

Yes Roy i was far to engrossed in listening to the news about the little girl's arrival in Birmingham who was shot in the head by the scum because she wanted to go to school, What totally gobsmacked me was they had it on the news telling everyone where she would be treated , Now for those that do not know the QE hospital is just a few miles from the local Taliban stronghold in the UK, not surprising really she has had a few visitors already ,luckily they where stopped, but the doctor in charge assured us he felt the security levels where right ,just hope the patients in there feel the same way?, Ah back to the luxury Flats,yes from the description it was very much like Birmingham city Centre ,often wondered why it had so much in common, now i know

pete

miranda
16th October 2012, 20:57
Remember last week I mentioned our saga of trying to cancel the milk deliveries? It carried on for days before it was resolved - husband nearly blew a gasket when he was put through to the dairy's call centre in the Philippines! and no matter who he phoned no one would give the number of the local depot.

pete
16th October 2012, 21:03
Miranda,

Now be honest are you that surprised,these days about anything being easy ??

pete

john
16th October 2012, 21:07
With you lot chatting on here I don't know how you think poor emilee is going to generate any interest in the flats she wants to sell -- no consideration some folks Tcccch.

John

pete
16th October 2012, 21:12
With you lot chatting on here I don't know how you think poor emilee is going to generate any interest in the flats she wants to sell -- no consideration some folks Tcccch.

John

John Did you say sell ?????? , No wonder , if they fly over here we give them one free and all the bits to go with it , she is flogging a dead one mate

roy
16th October 2012, 21:19
Nice one Pete.

john
16th October 2012, 22:05
Pete,

Had a look at their advert. No prices so it might be a reciprocal deal. I am sure they are very nice and the winters(and summers) have got to be warmer. Can't understand why anyone would want to leave the place.

John

pete
18th October 2012, 15:17
John
ever fancied a trip to the Philippines got a strong feeling your going to be in luck mate ??

john
18th October 2012, 16:57
Hi Pete,

I thought the flats were in India . I can't check because it looks like Mike has removed the links and banned further postings.
Phillipines sounds good to me although the weather isn't bad in sunny Yorkshire at the moment. Off to madeira monday for a wek so it will have to be after 29th though. Funchal has got a mosquito infestation which doesn't sound good. Hopefully i will be to old for their taste.

John

john
19th October 2012, 16:45
Hi Pete,
Thought there was another post from you here last night but it has gone. You haven't been banned as well have you?. Didn't quite understand what was posted but was going to ask for clarification today. Hope it wasn't important.

John

pete
19th October 2012, 20:47
:cool:
Hi Pete,
Thought there was another post from you here last night but it has gone. You haven't been banned as well have you?. Didn't quite understand what was posted but was going to ask for clarification today. Hope it wasn't important.

John

Hi John,

No matey it wasn't important at all , just me trying to spot another rogue post, I didn't happen so i guess they are for real.

Hope the Holiday goes well and your not troubled by the mossies ,as far as i know they don't practice ageism so i would go prepared for them.

pete

john
19th October 2012, 20:53
Hi Pete,
Relief to see you back. travelling out of Manchester on hand luggage so limited on liquids but if I have the time (which I usually don't) I will buy some in the airport shops before I go. Speaking to someone out there to night they say they are sold out on the Island.

You are getting good at rogue spotting if you are there before they post.

Take care.

john

bakeit Forum