PDA

View Full Version : Sheep skin cover

Robert
16th October 2012, 12:14
Dear all,I have been told a sheepskin over my wheelchair cushion might be the answer for comfort, has anybody experienced this, also V shaped pillow any experiences.
Warmest Regards Bob

michelle
16th October 2012, 12:47
Hi Robert
I recently had to source something for my mum as she suffers from pains in heels when she's in bed. Sheepskin was the best thing I found for comfort and to help alleviate pressure sores. As for the v shaped pillow she can't live without hers.

Best wishes

Michelle

roy
16th October 2012, 13:19
Hi Bob,
I use a v shaped cusion in bed,for me offers support and comfort,changing the subject a little I watched the Wright stuff on tv today they were talking about a revolutionary product to save the NHS millions from the cost of bed sores-so far so good-you wear electric pants in bed-gets better-the idea being if the patient remains stationary for a period of time you get an electric shock to prompt you to move.Like yourself Bob as a youngster was always interested in pole vaulting -Christmas is just round the corner.

best wishes.

Roy.

Robert
16th October 2012, 14:36
Thanks Michelle n Roy, suppose they're hoping we will piss the bed and electrocute ourselves.Have you got memory foam v pillows?

Regs Bob

michelle
16th October 2012, 14:47
Thanks Michelle n Roy, suppose they're hoping we will piss the bed and electrocute ourselves.Have you got memory foam v pillows?

Regs Bob
Hi Robert

I honestly can't stop chuckling at that comment, priceless.

Mums isn't a memory foam pillow, we found that once she made a groove it was hard to move, so we changed to a normal support pillow.

Best wishes

Michelle

Robert
16th October 2012, 15:04
Thanks Michelle, x

miranda
16th October 2012, 19:35
Robert - thanks for that!! Needed a chuckle today.

bakeit Forum