PDA

View Full Version : Dragon 12

Robert
23rd October 2012, 14:41
Had a trial with Dragon 12 which allows text and pc control with just using your voice.I was impressed so I am going to buy but there's Home version which is cheaper or premium dearer.
Does anyone use this system I know there's a free version on windows 7 but apparently no comparison to Dragon.

Would welcome comments please Regards Bob

dill
23rd October 2012, 14:50
Dear Robert I'm using Dragon 12 premium edition to respond to your post. It's infinitely better than the free version on Microsoft Windows. The MDA were very kind and lent me a microphone. A good microphone I think will help improve the accuracy. We paid around 120 for Dragon 12 premium and we bought it from Amazon. I think it's certainly worth the money if you are unable to type. Best of luck Jayne

wooz
23rd October 2012, 14:57
i have a buddy gooseneck microphione for sale, vgc I can no longer use my voice!

Robert
23rd October 2012, 16:32
Thanks Jayne,I am down to using the on board keypad and a mouse at present but it is very labourious and tiring. Regards Bob X

pete
23rd October 2012, 19:08
Thanks Jayne,I am down to using the on board keypad and a mouse at present but it is very labourious and tiring. Regards Bob X

Hello Big Bob,

Just wanted to wish you all the best when you get the new system installed ,hope it makes your life a bit easier and Pats fingers can get a well earned rest ,from a look around it seems a very good system.

Cheers
pete:)

roy
23rd October 2012, 19:57
Hi Bob,

hope it works ok for you, always look forward to your posts.

best.

Roy.

bakeit Forum