PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey.

pete
30th October 2012, 09:41
morning all,

Despite us all having our own problems today, just thought we really should spare a few thoughts about our resident member in the USA, I hope and although not a religious bloke have to amit offering a few prayers last night for the folks over there and for our CC in jersey, just hoping we hear from her to let us know they are all ok ,after such a major storm .

Pete

Cath51
30th October 2012, 11:54
Seen some of the footage on BBC news it looks horrendous and they are stating that 12 people have lost their lives. Would imagine the infrastructure has been badly hit so may not hear from CCinJersey soon, hope she is ok and the storm clears quickly then people can start to rebuild their lives, it must be absolutely devastating to be caught up in something you have no control over.

caz
24th July 2013, 16:11
Morning pete spoke to cc bout one this morning but i havent even seen any news today so will try and send her a pm.hope you are keeping well.love as always .caroline xx

john
24th July 2013, 16:16
Morning pete spoke to cc bout one this morning but i havent even seen any news today so will try and send her a pm.hope you are keeping well.love as always .caroline xx
This is an old thread bumped by a spammer!

john

Andrew
24th July 2013, 16:20
Thanks for spotting this.

The spammer has been asked to leave the premises. :rolleyes:

caz
24th July 2013, 16:27
Hi john wondered why i couldnt find any news a minute ago lol.didnt think to look at date on thread.ccwill thinki ambarmy as i sent her pm ten mins ago.! Love .carolinexx

ccinjersey
25th July 2013, 00:37
LMAO!! Sent you one back Caroline. We are fine, (but I did turn on CNN just to make sure lol) other then this unbearable oppressive heat wave we been having.

Speaking of the storm, our Jersey Shore, has been rebuilding and officially open for business! They actually been showing a commercial on TV of the Shore area, and a slogan turned into a song, singing "We are stronger then the storm".

It's wonderful we have been rebuilding, and people finally getting their lives back in order, but I have always been a very superstitious person. So to me to hear a song being sung on National TV saying, 'We are stronger then The Storm', I believe Mother Nature is going to be furious with us, and say "No your not!", and really wallop us with one even worse then before! Seriously folks, you heard my prediction here first! LOL

CCxx

bakeit Forum