PDA

View Full Version : Holidays

Joybells
13th November 2012, 19:34
I just enjoyed an extended holiday in Spain, we drove there via Santander ferry so were able to take all my equipment I don't think I'll be well enough to do it again I was so tired. It is so important to try to stay activefor as long as possible. I don't think this photo is going to appear.

roy
13th November 2012, 22:26
Hi Joybells,

thanks for sharing the pictures, not sure if I have a problem with my computor but I cant view them, I Know the clever little devils who look after this forum might be able to check it out.Anyway im pleased you had a great time in spain, I too spent much time touring on my motorcycle and the memories are still with me.

best wishes.

Roy.

BuzzerB
13th November 2012, 22:34
Right click on box then Left click "Open in new window"

Keith.

Joybells
14th November 2012, 18:56
That worked for me. Thanks

roy
14th November 2012, 22:09
Thanks Keith,

smashing picture joybells.

mndwheels
15th November 2012, 21:37
I just had a weekend in longleat with for mates, got Abicare to help with showering, dressing etc.
Highly recommended, much drinking and debortuary followed, can't say to much as it was tour.
Keep Smiling :cool:

roy
15th November 2012, 22:27
Hi Gareth,

great to see your having a great time and best of luck with the project.

best wishes.

Roy.

Rory
25th November 2012, 19:20
Hi there
Good to see others - Joybeels and Gareth - also enjoying a getaway break. My wife and I decided to travel as much as we could before either there is no place left to go that we like or my health goes from totally incapable to excess baggage !
We have found that by requesting letters from doctors and consultants allowing us to take ventilator and feed on board and through customs ( going to front of the queue helps!) , requesting wheelchair assistance at airports with pushing me and carrying luggage - (if you tip them before hand they take a detour away from the duty free jewellery areas!) , hiring wheelchairs at hotels and asing for accessible rooms with facilities - then you can really have a good break. We learn as we go but we are looking forward to the next trip!
Keep positive - anything is possible !
Rory

bakeit Forum