PDA

View Full Version : So Called Cures

Robert
4th December 2012, 14:06
After readiing about a cure I offered them this proposition, we shall see how good it is I am getting so suspicious.
I have not mentioned the product name as the testimonials could tempt someone to purchase this and I do not want people wasting their money,If it's all it's claimed to be I would think they will accept my proposition.

Dear Sir or Madam,I am an MND sufferer and have wasted a lot of money on so called cures for MND so I am very suspicious of your claim.
But if ypu are willing to send me free of charge your product I will gladly trial it for you and if it cures me of MND I will promise to send you one thousand dollars and promote your product to all MND sufferers.You will make a fortune and i will save my life.
I would be dubious of purchasing your product as your 30 day money back guarantee does not appear valid as the treatment takes 30 days
Regards Robert

pete
4th December 2012, 14:26
Roberto,

I think you already know the answer to that proposition mate, along with all the others who make such claims, of what there product will do for you, I believe that if such a magical product existed we would know about it from the folk who it has cured, I am certain that anyone who has had MND, whatever form it took, would not be so cruel to the rest of us of that I am pretty much certain,knowing what it can do to both the victim and the families who have stand by and try so hard to give support ,we see this every day on this forum, so let me know if they come back with an offer ,even better ask them just how many they have been responsible for saving, and if so give us the names of cured people and we will get in touch withe those lucky folk, just as a bonus for them I will do as you have offered , lets see how certain they are , won't be holding my breath mate?.

Regs
Pete

john
4th December 2012, 14:42
Bob and Pete,

Have you read about the Deanna Protocol. I have posted about it with a link in treatments. It seems complicated but plausible. It would be nice if someone would give it a go. The ingredients you buy from wherever you want so the person who devised it has nothing to gain The costs someone has said is in the region of 3-400 dollars per month so you could have a 3 month trial for your 1000(nearly) Bob.

john

roy
4th December 2012, 14:48
Hi Bob,
Really think your proposal covers everything,in the unlikely event that you dont have a reply do you think the company should be named and shamed.Second thoughts they may come back to haunt us on the forum and call themselves ALLLIESNOTHINGBUTLIES and troll us constantly.

best Roy.

Robert
4th December 2012, 15:16
Hey Pete John.Roy and all,you read these things and they sound so convincing and when your 6 months down the line with this it's easy to fall for the old flannel. and clutch at straws As you know I'll try nearly anything I state nearly as I'm not stupid there's got to be some chance although I say I've got nothing to loose I have, I still have my life,my family and you yes all of you help make switching on the pc every morning worth it.to hell with the electric bill.
Regs Bob

Robert
4th December 2012, 15:36
If I make that final journey before you guys I will somehow guide you to a cure .
Funny I was only saying to Pat this morning when I go and she sends out the invites she should write on them
"You are invited to Bob's BBQ at the local crem. bright shirts and blouses the norm."

Regs Bob

Graham
4th December 2012, 16:21
The 'real deal' is happening in Chicago right now.

NP001 update
Dexpramipexole
Cogane
Rember
Neuralstem stem cell
Brainstorm stem cell
Borrelia, Protazoa, Mycoplasma infection treatment
Biomarkers
TDP-43 treatments

The guy that comes up with the real deal will make fame n fortune.

Letters from Alcatraz

ps I'm not one for bright blouses at bbqs, but hey, anything for you :cool:

love Graham xx

G60dubber
4th December 2012, 16:30
If I make that final journey before you guys I will somehow guide you to a cure .
Funny I was only saying to Pat this morning when I go and she sends out the invites she should write on them
"You are invited to Bob's BBQ at the local crem. bright shirts and blouses the norm."

Regs Bob
I've used the you're invited to my bbq thing n got some interesting responses.......

pete
4th December 2012, 16:50

Regs Bob

Well you can count me in Bob, that's supposing I outlast you ??? Who Knows ,lets say I hope it ain't going to be anytime soon, for any of us !!!!

pete
4th December 2012, 16:53
I've used the you're invited to my bbq thing n got some interesting responses.......

Aide,

Well don't keep it yourself , share some if they are printable that is ??

Pete

john
4th December 2012, 17:56
Hi All,
When you say you would try anything did you see Ron (RLScaffferer's) post the other day when he said he was willing to eat sh.t if he saw convincing data that said it would cure him. I think everyone understands what he means.

john

roy
4th December 2012, 18:01
Hi Bob and Aide,

never thought of that one-still food for thought.

Roy.

Robert
4th December 2012, 18:23
Hi John,I read that yesterday.I think I will let Max take the lead on this one.I am awating my olive leaf extract as I still have strong views towards the cause being a virus..The olive leaf extract is not what I was on about earlier today.
It should be here tomorrow will see how that goes it will give us 2 chances,but if Max keeps improving I'll be straight on it. Regs Bob

Alienista606
4th December 2012, 19:33
Robert.....
i don't want even try this one......Ron (RLScaffferer's) **** treatment so..... thing cos im younger block and have some sort of manners and You older then me and mom instruct me to give primacy for more experienced people so.......:o ;) :o

oups..... sorrry now i know you means AAKG hehehe upseeeee....

G60dubber
4th December 2012, 21:47
Aide,

Well don't keep it yourself , share some if they are printable that is ??

Pete
it was peoples faces when the penny dropped what I'd said :-). I seriously considered this as my parting line in my retirement speech from work, but refrained at the last minute.

The other one was after dx was at my GP's....

Doc " so are you still smoking ?"
me "yes"
Doc "you really shouldn't "
me "what's it gonna do, kill me?"

he paused, smiled n moved on :D

roy
4th December 2012, 23:01
Hi Max,
hope everything is going well for you,a true champion finding a way.Loved your last post not sure what type of car a primacy is?
Good to see your able to go to the gym-I was given some stretchy elastic material to help get movement back in the shoulders so fingers crossed with that one.

best wishes

Roy.

Cath51
5th December 2012, 08:28
Hi Aide
Similar response only from the Consultant - I mentioned that Mic had been smoking (cigars) heavily and also drank a bit more than is good for him, Consultants response was 'well that's not what is going to kill him'. Took that on board and am now of the opinion that as long as he can swallow his drink and lift the cigar up to his lips he can have what he likes. Cath

Rory
5th December 2012, 17:32
Bob
I would like to come to the BBQ and that is the line I also use.
Any dietary requirements ? - Well I can't eat or drink so it will not hinder the catering arrangements - just a wheelchair space please!

I am writing my own speech as I feel it is a burden for others to do so - I am going to start off with - " I 've been so ill recently , I didn't think I would be able to make it today "

Let's hope I don't need the speech soon !

Regards

Rory

Robert
6th December 2012, 15:37
Pat did say it would be a waste to burn my new shoes she will put them on ebay so I said "Put my wellingtons on me,give em a coat of varnish to shine em up a bit,and then when they go back outside they will know it's me by the smell of burning rubber"

Regs Bob

G60dubber
6th December 2012, 15:42
lol, i said the same to Kiran - she can sell my Merrells as never walked in :-)

Robert
6th December 2012, 15:43
Bob
I would like to come to the BBQ and that is the line I also use.
Any dietary requirements ? - Well I can't eat or drink so it will not hinder the catering arrangements - just a wheelchair space please!

I am writing my own speech as I feel it is a burden for others to do so - I am going to start off with - " I 've been so ill recently , I didn't think I would be able to make it today "

Let's hope I don't need the speech soon !

Regards

Rory

Hey Rory your cheap to take out,! just remembered what Spike Milligan had put on his headstone "I told you I was ill"

Rory
6th December 2012, 21:04
Cheap to take out - hard to get rid of !
I was going to have " here lies an honest man and a banker " but some people might think it strange to put two bodies together!

Robert
7th December 2012, 13:31
I always said to the wife I'd put on hers "I won't be a minute" as this is what she has said to me all our lives,when I get to the pearly gates,
St.Peter will say "What you doing here you can go back for 5 years as this is the time you've wasted waiting for her.to get ready"

Rory
7th December 2012, 16:46
Hey Rory your cheap to take out,! just remembered what Spike Milligan had put on his headstone "I told you I was ill"

Hey Bob - cheaper still as I won't need a hymn sheet as I can't speak. I wouldn't heckle you if you paid me to !
I've arranged to be around for a few hours more by putting on factor 60 all over and then painting the box with fire retardant paint - two undercoats, one finishing - that will fool them !

Robert
7th December 2012, 17:27
Or have a pre recorded tape in the box "let me out,let me out"and a knocking sound ln the back round

bakeit Forum