PDA

View Full Version : keep warm everyone

Lolly
13th January 2013, 21:11
Please do not think this is advertising. I am not affliliated with the products, although I'm sure thread will be removed if deemed so. Just sharing things we bought that we found fab and that kept mum like a boil in the bag chicken lol!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DREAMLAND-ELECTRIC-HEATED-OVER-BLANKET-THROW-DB42-/110956520275?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Bedroom_Bedding_PP&hash=item19d5862353

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beurer-FW20-Foot-Warmer-Footwarmer-cold-feet-electric-heated-Slippers-Toe-New-/300804781587?pt=UK_Health_Massage_RL&hash=item46095cb613

Terry
13th January 2013, 21:31
Hi Lolly:
Thanks for the tips but the slipper is a bit expensive and I have two feet so I would have to buy two. Oh, and my feet are just not that shape.
Regards Terry

roy
13th January 2013, 23:16
Terry,

you have to think outside the box,with the big foot slipper you put both feet in together with wife or lover,another bonus you can hop dance around togther like strickly come dancing,now talking Avartars cant wait for the spring addition Santa was cool and relevent for Crimbo and warewolf good for Halloween what about an early march hare perhaps?

john
14th January 2013, 08:01
I am sure people will be more interested in this especially this morning.
John

caramel
14th January 2013, 11:20
I bought a huge slipper from QD for my Mums friend and my Mum uses it more than he does. He always has hot feet and my Mum has always got cold feet and now that she's even less active the slipper has been a godsend.

I did think about getting her a heated slipper, but we seem to have a clutz gene in our family, so didn't think it would be a good idea.

miranda
14th January 2013, 11:33
Terry,

Santa was cool and relevent for Crimbo and warewolf good for Halloween what about an early march hare perhaps?

I have been waiting for Terry's metamorphis but maybe Santa wants to stay now that we have snow.

roy
14th January 2013, 12:06
What about a yeti ?

Terry
14th January 2013, 13:19
I have something else for my avatar coming soon, I am sure that most people will like it, especially our age group! Those slippers would be a good for very swollen feet!

roy
14th January 2013, 15:03
Hi Terry,

Is it Eric from the Bay City Rollers, Miranda would like that one.

Rory
14th January 2013, 19:41
Lolly
Does the Dreamland blanket come with the girl in the picture ? I might buy two !
I will now get a slap when the missus reads this !
Rory

roy
14th January 2013, 19:51
Rory,

It's too cold for a slap, request some nice soup instead.

bakeit Forum