PDA

View Full Version : My lovely brave husband

looby
16th January 2013, 13:28
Just to let everyone know that Roy passed away today peacefully in his sleep, in his own home where he wished to be with my daughter and I beside him.

I would like to say thank you for all the useful tips and information you have shared with us over the past 19 months and your friendship.

Love to everyone who lives with this terrible disease.

Lyn x

Garfield
16th January 2013, 13:32
Condolences Lyn

One of the most comforting thoughts I have picked up from this forum and wonderfull group of people is that you should see it in the light that the suffering is no more.

Good luck and God bless

john
16th January 2013, 14:28
Hi Looby,
So sorry to read your news. Glad to hear he was able to pass peacefully with you and your daughter with him.
I hope you find peace and comfort from the friends and family around you.
Try and dwell on the good times you shared and avoid dark thoughts.
God bless you.
John

pete
16th January 2013, 15:34
Hi Lyn, paris.

Just wanted to add my condolences to you both, as we keep saying words are never enough, hugs are sent to you both , Roy RIP

pete

roy
16th January 2013, 16:23
Hi Lyn and Paris.
Sorry to hear the news of you're loved ones passing.A wicked disease that has robbed another family,I offer my deepest sympathy to all the family and friends who have all been on Roy's journey.

RIP.

Roy.

miranda
16th January 2013, 16:57
Sorry to hear that Lyn and Paris have lost Roy/Dad.

MiniMerch
16th January 2013, 20:15
Hi Lynn and Paris

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of Roy. Our thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

Luv
Irene x

petal
16th January 2013, 22:49
Thinking of you and your family at this sad time .

Take care love petal

magic
17th January 2013, 05:29
My condolences at this very sad time. Wishing you both the support you need for the days ahead.

Magic

Joydy
18th January 2013, 15:22
So sorry to hear of Roy's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rory
18th January 2013, 19:29
My Condolences to you at this difficult time. May you have strength and support for the time ahead.

Rory

Rory
2nd May 2013, 19:50
Hi Lynn
So sorry to hear the sad news re Roy. May the happy memories give you strength .

Best wishes

Rory

Crocus
16th May 2013, 22:56
Sorry to hear of your sad news, I am thinking and praying for you. I know how you are feeling being in the same position, the days seem to get worse rather than better, maybe it is the shock of it happening so sudden and sooner than we expected

bakeit Forum