PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Sarah

Robyn Copley-Hirst
18th February 2011, 09:16
Hi all, we had a hiccup early hours this morning and one of our mods moved to the general area anticipating a discussion on homeopathy and it went AWOL... This was posted by SarahJK earlier

Hi
My name is Sarah....I don't have MND but I treat people who do have it... I don't treat the illness, I treat the whole person.... I am a Homeopath and EFT practitioner.

My reason for joining here is to find out more information which will help me to help my patients better. I feel that people's experience of living with a disease is often more useful to me as a health care practitioner than any information I might find in a book.

I am also more than happy to discuss homeopathy and EFT generally..so please do ask me if there is anything you'd like to know

(Homeopathy and EFT are not proven treatments for MND..... Homeopathy and EFT do not treat diseases, they treat people)

Blessings

Sarah

Robyn Copley-Hirst
18th February 2011, 09:17
This was responded to by Rog,

I'd like to ask how homoeopathy works.
And what exactly is EFT?

Arthur
18th February 2011, 16:14
Hi Sarah, I'm open minded to alternative views and treatments, if you have been treating people perhaps you would tell us what types of MND it was and the degree of success and how was this measured? Did this success eradicate the symptoms and was it referred back to the consultant?
Best wishes

Arthur

Ap.
4th April 2013, 09:26
Hi Sarah, I am an EFT Practitioner as well and am about to begin working with a client with MND. I would love to know more about your experience on working with your clients with MND.

Hi all, we had a hiccup early hours this morning and one of our mods moved to the general area anticipating a discussion on homeopathy and it went AWOL... This was posted by SarahJK earlier

Hi
My name is Sarah....I don't have MND but I treat people who do have it... I don't treat the illness, I treat the whole person.... I am a Homeopath and EFT practitioner.

My reason for joining here is to find out more information which will help me to help my patients better. I feel that people's experience of living with a disease is often more useful to me as a health care practitioner than any information I might find in a book.

I am also more than happy to discuss homeopathy and EFT generally..so please do ask me if there is anything you'd like to know

(Homeopathy and EFT are not proven treatments for MND..... Homeopathy and EFT do not treat diseases, they treat people)

Blessings

Sarah

Rory
4th April 2013, 13:16
Hi all

As an ex Banker - EFT means to me Electronic Funds Transfer !
I am happy to receive funds electronically but do not want to drain my account - the wife does that automatically !

Seriously , thanks for helping people with MND - a bit of TLC does us good !

Rory

bakeit Forum