PDA

View Full Version : censorship

john
29th January 2013, 20:01
claire,
stopping the criticism is the wrong approach. stopping the reasons for the criticism you will find a lot more beneficial.

john

HKSardo
30th January 2013, 02:58
MNDA,

I did read the post before it was removed. It was not offensive in nature. I am surprised that the organisation cannot take disagreement.

Daniel

roy
30th January 2013, 10:29
me too read the post and I saw nothing offensive, compehensive yes understandably emotional yes and a great opportunity
for someone/organisation to show compassion and help,I saw a proud man asking for help,a good man.

Chrissy
30th January 2013, 11:20
Hi All

As a few of us read the post before it was removed, what was the point? Those who didn't manage to read it before it was removed are going to think it was far worse than it was.
Just to reiterate (unless I'm stupid) it was just a frustrated suffer giving his point of view and updating his friends who were concerned for him.
Chrissy

Lolly
30th January 2013, 11:47
Agree with Roy. The mnda are doing their utmost to lose support .... An expensive mistake at odds with their mission statement. Reinstate the post please.

ccinjersey
30th January 2013, 13:49
A heartbreaking post from a man who is suffering.... did not see the offensive crime committed. Without breaking rules or privacy policies, do you have 'Freedom of Speech' in UK ??

roy
30th January 2013, 14:07
Hi cc,
Good to see you,freedom of speech in the UK, but freedom if suites and no critical concerns. You must have read the
Jimmy Saville case recently where the BBC were unable to do the right thing even though it was in their hands to act.

Roy.

bakeit Forum