PDA

View Full Version : Cushion

roy
6th February 2013, 10:27
Hi All,
Just saw advertised in a paper a memory foam cushion with a hole in the middle for ventilation systems,very good
for people with lower back injuries or people who spend long periods sitting.Would be interested if any have experience
with this type of product.

Best wishes.

Roy.

john
23rd March 2013, 11:21
Hi Georgealex,

Would you care to find a friend who would hold your head in a cushion for say10 minutes and report back to us on the outcome. I am sure anyone who knows you would be only too willing to assist you in the experiment.

I sincerely hope you haven't contributed to the sperm bank. Your genes are the last thing the world needs.

Have a nice day.

John

roy
23rd March 2013, 11:26
Well taken 6 weeks for a response from a one armed bandit who plays pocket billiards, the comment should be tossed away.

Terry
23rd March 2013, 11:30
Hi Roy;
I normally run quite hot and have often thought of a pumped air system for my bed mattress and the wheelchair seat and back. Some of the expensive cushions have a honey comb type design and a breathable cover so they would only need a small pump and some flexible pipe work. I have bought a car seat cover that does a similar thing but am yet to try it.
Just an idea, love Terry

john
23rd March 2013, 11:33
Andrew you may as well remove the later posts as they now cease to have any purpose. I am not sure why you can't simply remove the commercial link and possibly add a comment such as advert for a sperm bank removed. Wouldn't take much effort on your part and would leave a source of entertainment on a day when most folks on here won't be going far.
Not such a big ask.

John

Terry
23rd March 2013, 12:01
Your right John;
removing posts does disjoint threads and often an small edit would suffice. So Andrew, could you look into it in the furture.
Regards Terry

john
23rd March 2013, 16:31
Well taken 6 weeks for a response from a one armed bandit who plays pocket billiards, the comment should be tossed away.

Hi Roy,

I am not sure if that is an accurate description of Andrew or if the comment is justified!!!

john

Rory
23rd March 2013, 18:28
Hi Roy
I thought you would be expert at blowing holes in cushions, sofas, dining chairs, deck chairs, bus seats, sun beds, park benches, brick walls, reinforced concrete, etc

Looks as if I missed a good post - leave them on a lot longer Andrew - give us a sporting chance !

Or we have to send Roy round armed with a curry !

Cheers

Rory

roy
23rd March 2013, 20:02
Hi Terry,

Thanks very much for the informative,thoughtful and valid suggestion to an air support system to aid comfort to my lower back,
it had much more relevance than that of a sperm donor, Andrew merely took my words on board and Tossed him away( brave man)
Not forgetting Rory's relentless,consistent innuendos that I may break wind, since this barrage of I have noticed and observed people
Both giving me a wide birth or total avoidance. However I am now sponsored by Easyjet.

Roy.

Rory
24th March 2013, 00:54
Hi Roy
I bet you have no need to buy a whoopee cushion mate !
I don't know about Easyjet - more like hovver speed !

Enough abuse for today - I will be back tomorrow !

Cheers

Rory

bakeit Forum