PDA

View Full Version : Zapping

john
11th March 2013, 08:51
The man with the black pen was out early again this morning. When I first looked in there was an advert for an American sperm bank. Sounded like there could have been a lot of mileage and a few laughs in that one and where is it now? Gone!

John

pete
11th March 2013, 09:38
John,

a lot of things can be forgiven, not sure if this is one of them, mind you Roy's or Rory's post would have been red carded instantly !.

Robert
11th March 2013, 13:12
Hey Andrew,how about that blue room,just transfer them there for a day then delete all replies.I feel like I'm missing out when they're gone before getting the chance to have a pop at em. Regards Bob

Rory
11th March 2013, 15:43
Hi guys
Yes I saw the post - innocent comment and then a link to 'Sperm Bank'. Nothing else.
So we can use the subject for some thought and input as we see fit !
Personally , as an ex banker, I would be interested in how you make a deposit either in a machine or over the counter ?

Any thoughts

Rory

john
11th March 2013, 15:47
Hi Rory,

I thought it might be an additional source of revenue and help to fill the day for those who don't get out very much.

Would certainly enhance the gene pool going forward!

john

Rory
11th March 2013, 16:24
John
True and good thinking.
For those intelligent donors - it could be a stroke of genius ?

Rory

roy
11th March 2013, 17:52
Rory,

Wouldn't ank on it.

Rory
12th March 2013, 19:40
It would be good to see old buildings converted back into banks for a change

The new Sperm Bank Plc could convert an disused home for old seamen.

roy
12th March 2013, 21:19
Lol. Didn't see that one comin !

roy
12th March 2013, 21:29
Sorry that joke sucks

Robert
13th March 2013, 13:44
"Alt Robert or I shoot yous do not ave permission to enter this page No!" quick draw McGraw got me before I could follow John and Pete's threads on the rogue "stem cell thread."Anyway John and Pete and Andrew I'll share this joke

Hi you 3,did you see that staring eye on his site,reminds me ot the Jethro joke when he sees Denzil walking down the road looking a bit pensive, so Jethro says "Whats up Denzil "and Denzil says "I was sucking my glass eye to clean it and I swallowed it" "Well don't worry,it will pass through you naturally"says Jethro."But it's been a fortnight "says Denzil.
Ok drop your kaks and bend over and I'll ave a look" says Jethro,which Denzil does."I can't see anything" says Jethro,to which Denzil replies
"Well I can see you."

Ann
13th March 2013, 14:53
Love it ! X

bakeit Forum