PDA

View Full Version : I-Pad for communication difficulty.

Hormone
22nd March 2013, 17:27
Hi folks,

Just a quick question. I'm wanting to get an i-pad for my dad as at the minute he is using a lite writer and after reading some fantastic posts on here it has convinced me that the I-pad is a better and easier option. My question is will any I-pad do? I know there are several types out there but would the bog standard one work the same?

John....

Alienista606
22nd March 2013, 18:58
hem why no S Galaxy Tab2 10" ??? cheaper and i use this and i thing much better then I-banan.

pete
22nd March 2013, 22:17
Hi folks,

Just a quick question. I'm wanting to get an i-pad for my dad as at the minute he is using a lite writer and after reading some fantastic posts on here it has convinced me that the I-pad is a better and easier option. My question is will any I-pad do? I know there are several types out there but would the bog standard one work the same?

John....

Hi John,

Yes it dont have to be all singing dancing one , to run speech apps, although they will try and sell you dearest model with retina display and loads of memory , I would go for one that supports io5/6 that will ensure you are able to run pretty much any speech ap around Speak it is i think possibly one of the best around and simple easy to use and best of all almost free,

pete

bakeit Forum