PDA

View Full Version : Hubby at peace

petal
3rd May 2013, 23:04
HI all , just want to thank all for the help and tips over the last three years , have not posted for a while, been a little
hectic hubby passed away last Monday after a chest infection , he decided not to have antibiotics and let nature take its course .without this forum i would have lost the plot but it is the only place where people really understand what we go through with mnd .

Take care Petal

pete
3rd May 2013, 23:16
Hello Petal,

Sorry to hear that your husbands passed away, and my prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

Warmest Regards

Pete

roy
3rd May 2013, 23:38
Hello Petal,

Sorry to learn of your husbands passing,may he rest in piece,my heartfelt thoughts to you and the family.

Roy.

john
4th May 2013, 00:11
Hi Petal

So sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly what you mean about this forum. Everybody knows what you are going through and you don't have to spend time explaining anything. Stay close to your family and friends in the days ahead and dwell on all the good memories.

God bless you.

John

Lolly
4th May 2013, 00:51
We are here for you. Stay strong xxx

berdbrain
4th May 2013, 11:45
So sorry for your loss Petal, I am thinking of you, God Bless.
Debbie XXXXXXXXXXXX

miranda
4th May 2013, 12:19
So sorry to read your message. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Robert
4th May 2013, 13:19
Petal,so sorry to read your sad news, God bless you all.

Warmest Regards Bob & Pat x

Rory
4th May 2013, 14:10
Hi Petal

So sad to hear your news. The forum is still here for you whenever you want.

Best wishes

Rory and Irene
X

caz
4th May 2013, 17:31
Petal i am sorry to hear of your sad loss.if you need to talk about anything just pm me.you were very kind when i lost my husband in feb.this year has been sad for so many of us.lots of love caroline and family xxx

Jangobie
4th May 2013, 17:50
So sad to hear your news. Another one of our very brave partners who are now at peace after being ravaged by this awful disease. I will be thinking of you over the next few weeks. Love Diane

Graham
5th May 2013, 01:10
Dear Petal,

So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Love Graham

bakeit Forum