PDA

View Full Version : Such Destruction!

ccinjersey
21st May 2013, 13:01
Hi All

If any of you guys have seen ours news, Prayers needed for the 20+ missing school children in Okalahoma that were in harms way as one of the worst Tornadosí barreled thru their town, destroying everything in itís path including the school while they were in it! 20 children already perished in itís destruction.

Praying for those poor children and their families, and an entire town that has been decimated!

What a crazy month May has been for us! Benghazi scandal, IRS scandal, Jody Arias Verdict, the three women found alive living in a torture chamber after missing for 10 years in Ohio. Now this horrific Tornado!! Almost afraid to turn on the TV! Itís scary, crazy out there! No news really is good news.

Thanks Guys
CC xx

Laila
21st May 2013, 13:50
Hi CC

just been watching the news on this. Dreadful. Prayers from Scotland.

Carol

pete
21st May 2013, 13:54
Hi CC,

Yes you have mine along with any others who cannot imagine what such things are like, we luckily don't have anything that in the UK, ours is mainly Rain instigated leading to floods.

Sadly our news is dominated by such greatly important things Like Gay Marriage and Very expensive Train sets for the rich !!!!

Pete

angnmick
21st May 2013, 14:49
Hope your safe and well CC, prayers from the great divide xx Ang

ccinjersey
22nd May 2013, 00:33
Thanks guys. Yes, safe Ang, thanks, but as we all know life can change in the blink of an eye. As we say Pete, but for the grace of God, go I.
Praying those lost children are surviving somehow, and will be united with their parents...

CCxx

Rory
22nd May 2013, 15:07
Hi Cc
Yes the pictures and images keep on coming - our hearts go out to all those affected. What amazes me me that I heard they were unable to give any thing of a warning.

And we moan about the rain !

Rory

ccinjersey
23rd May 2013, 00:16
Hi Rory

I know, it’s continuous coverage for us here. They said the sirens did go off, and they actually had a 16 to 20 minute warning. That area is known as Tornado Alley, the school children there actually do Tornado drills besides fire drills.

Personally would be to terrified to live in an area known as ‘Tornado Alley’, they really are brave souls living there. I for one would be shaking in my shoes every time I saw dark clouds in the sky!, and my poor dogs would be living on anti anxiety medication.

I can remember being more terrified from the Tornado (twister) in the Wizard of Oz then the wicked witch! Remember that?! Lol Can’t even imagine experiencing one in real life. Living on the east coast we have our share of storms, still recovering from the last Hurricane’s devastation.

Now we literally have the plague coming our way in June in the form of cicadas! In case you don’t have the joy of experiencing them there, they are bugs the come out of the ground every 17 years and infest and invade us for six weeks! They look like ugly large flying cockroaches!! Literally disgusting! They make this high pitch shrieking sound, just imagine millions and millions of them! It really is like a biblical plague! I’m totally dreading their arrival, but at least it better then a Tornado!!

CCx

Laila
23rd May 2013, 00:41
Hi CC,

Not a good time in USA with this tornado. I don't like the sound of the cicadas. Here in the UK we have just been hit by news of a terrorist attack where an off duty soldier or civilian close to an army barracks in London was hacked to death with meat cleavers (meat cleavers for heavens sake!!!) on the streets of London in broad daylight. The perpetrators stood around to have pictures taken of them and the victim and then took on our police in a firefight. The total madness and suffering of this world never ceases to amaze me. The backlash particularly from the english defence league could be massive here in the UK. I'm beginning to welcome my release from all of this nonsensical idiotic, ignorant, hateful and painful world that i have had enough of. if there is such a thing as rebirth then just don't give me a ticket for it. I won't certainly be buying any return ticket soon. Get me out of here asap!!,, is my feeling. Carol

Im Buddhist by the way. Extinction of suffering, nirvana, no rebirth, I welcome it now.

ccinjersey
23rd May 2013, 01:06
Hi Carol

You seem like a bit of a night owl, it's just starting to get dark here in New Jersey, those long summer days are coming soon enough.

That is a god awful attack!! Hope the repercussions won't be even worse! Agree, amazing what we humans can do to one another! Bad enough when mother nature strikes us down, even worse when we do it to each other.

Try not to be so disheartened Carol, fill your days with beauty. Find joy in the little things, they usually have a lot more meaning anyway. Do what you love to do while you can still do it. I believe your mind, and your state of mind is your most powerful weapon in your fight with this illness. Don't give up and don't give in, stay positive.

Yes your right, the sound these ugly little creatures make is just as horrible lol just might be staying indoors for 6 whole weeks!! haha

CCx

pete
23rd May 2013, 10:30
Hi Carol, CC,

Yes we have just watched the events unfold in a civilised country that really does sicken all normal human beings, Worse still the Scum that did the cowardly attack still live !!, and you can be certain that they will be defended by lawyers paid for by tax payers money , even if found guilty and in this country nothing's certain , you can bet years of appeals , and equal rights lobby will all come out in defence of this totally sickening act ,and if they go to prison that means more costs to us to keep this disgusting flesh alive , there can be no defence of this barbaric act , like you Carol the more I see of present society, I too feel I no longer wish to be a part of it . My prayers go to the victims family , I hope and pray those responsible burn in hell.

roy
23rd May 2013, 10:55
Hi Pete,Carol and CC,

I can't help feeling the media just fuel terrorists with the wall to wall exposure,when will we learn that this truly justifies the act,
Every hideous crime of any sort promotes the action and incites like minded deluded individuals.we hear of our boys being killed
In war zones thank The Lord we don't see the way they meet their end I just think we need to wake up to sensible reporting.
These two turkeys would have been prepared to be suicide bombers but knew this would have made bigger impact.

Roy.

ccinjersey
23rd May 2013, 14:14
Been watching the BBC News this morning, as well as CNN, what a horrific death for that poor solider. Yes such an inhuman, senseless and barbaric act. Hoping this is only an isolated incident, and the sick, twisted, evil souls that did this receive the ultimate justice. Your right Pete, may they burn in hell.

My god, the dreadful news this month just keeps coming!

CC

bakeit Forum