PDA

View Full Version : Study of the impact of using health-related websites

Andrew
30th May 2013, 11:22
Hi all,

A research team from the University of Oxford would like your help in a study researching the effects of online health information.

They are developing a questionnaire which asks about the impact of using health-related websites and would like your views regarding a website about motor neurone disease. To find out more about the study and to access the online questionnaire you can click below:

https://oxforddph.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5u1qy5VC2AgyIXH

Please take time to read the further information before you decide if you would like to take part. This project has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance through, the University of Oxford Central University Research Ethics Committee. If you decide to take part in this study you will be asked to confirm your consent to take part by clicking on the boxes provided.

You have the right to withdraw at any time without giving reason and there will be no penalty if you decide to withdraw from this study. If you have any questions, please contact the research team (telephone on 01865 289425 or email laura.kelly@hmc.ox.ac.uk )

Best wishes,

Andrew

Rory
30th May 2013, 22:39
Hi Andrew

At the moment , I appear to have no health so I don't think I qualify for online health.
Below the line health - yes - that's a different story !

Rory

Laila
31st May 2013, 00:24
Are there any incentives in taking part e.g. free supply of gin?? Some sort of incentive might drum up more participation and enthusiasm.

Carol

Andrew
31st May 2013, 10:10
Are there any incentives in taking part e.g. free supply of gin?? Some sort of incentive might drum up more participation and enthusiasm.

Carol

I don't think so, but I can have a word Carol! If any gin is offered, you'll be the first to know :)

And Rory, I'll pass on your feedback.

bakeit Forum