PDA

View Full Version : In hubbys memory

petal
16th June 2013, 21:25
Hi all just want to share our nephews tribute to hubby who passed away in April. he has just completed an assault course called tough mudder, i had never heard of it but i have since learnt it is quiet a challenge he trained very hard for it ,and completed the course in three hours and made 1,500 for mnd .i am very proud of him as hubby would have been.
I still find it so hard to believe hubby has gone but as a family we will continue to raise as much as we can for this awful illness .

Take care petal

Andrew
17th June 2013, 11:17
Hi all just want to share our nephews tribute to hubby who passed away in April. he has just completed an assault course called tough mudder, i had never heard of it but i have since learnt it is quiet a challenge he trained very hard for it ,and completed the course in three hours and made 1,500 for mnd .i am very proud of him as hubby would have been.
I still find it so hard to believe hubby has gone but as a family we will continue to raise as much as we can for this awful illness .

Take care petal

That's fantastic Petal - what a wonderful effort.

You're right, it's not an event for the faint-hearted: 12 miles of mud and obstacle course. I think the photo at the top of this page sums it up well: http://www.mndassociation.org/get-involved/fundraising/get-yourself-involved/uk-challenges/Tough+Mudder

Best wishes,

Andrew

roy
17th June 2013, 16:17
Fantastic result,your nephew is a credit to himself and your family people like him make the world a better place.

Roy.

Laila
17th June 2013, 16:34
Petal, Thats a great effort by your nephew. Ive heard somewhere of this course and it sounds a very tough one. Good stuff. Carol

Cookewitch
17th June 2013, 16:36
Oooh I had a friend do Tough Mudder....it's hard!!! Well done to your nephew.....we need more like him!

bakeit Forum