PDA

View Full Version : Medications advertised on Natural Herbs Clinic.com query

Artyalison24
21st June 2013, 18:42
I have read loads of things regarding foods and nutrition, but has anyone tried the expensive herb combination for Motor Neurone Disease from the Natural Herbs Clinic site, and are they safe? They say it takes 1-3 weeks to see improvements an up to 3 months?

Ingredients they list as active:

Rheum Rhabarbarum 41.8 mg (Rhubarb when I researched it)
Indian Olibanum Tree 16.3 mg (Frankincense when I looked it up and used for asthma and arthritis)
Torchwood Tree 12.3 mg (Called sea Amyris/Myrrh family - anti-fungal / Candida when looked up)
Ginger 16.3 mg (Anti-inflammatory/ protects stomach when researched)
Operculina turpelthum 1422..5 mg (Known as Morning Glory anti-inflammatory/arthritis/skin disorders, jaundice and tumours)
Scammony 38mg (Helps gut motility and bowel cleansing)

Has anybody tried this or doctor prescribed this does it work? Please let me know if it is genuine or dangerous combination to take? The site says it sorts symptoms of MND in between 3 weeks and 3 months. If it genuinely is safe to try let me know and I will give it a go. What I don't want is to be made worse as my voice is gone and I use a Light writer to talk and my grip is affected as are my fine motor skills. Please advise?

pete
21st June 2013, 22:50
Hi artyalison,

Have to say looking at the ingredients , if only it where that simple, I doubt any Doctor would suggest that any herb based treatment has any proven effect on MND, if it did there would be a lot less members on here !!! There are some protocols around and we have member Ray who has devised his own treatment that has proven effective for him, so it's really down to what you try, and believe in, I have not seen or heard of anyone being improved in three months after taking anything including trialled drugs, the only approved one around delays onset by a few months if it works for you . Maybe someone else knows more and will post their views ,wish you luck .

Pete

Just read the sites claims, fair to say they claim to cure two as yet terminal conditions for around a $100 dollars but stress it may take three months ?????? A pure bargain I would say NOT ?.

Artyalison24
23rd June 2013, 15:17
Thanks for an honest view Pete.

I realise what works for one, may not work for another. I await the rest of the members views to see if anyone has tried the stuff. Otherwise as you say bit pricey.

berdbrain
23rd June 2013, 17:27
I'm with Pete Alison, I think it's a mean rotten lie..and too pricey...Ray has made his own mixture which he feels works for him and that may help you and of then there's the Deana protocol.
My only piece of worth it advice is keep your weight on any way you can, tht will help you not to get infections that will only make your condition worse.
with love
XXXXDebbieXXXx

john
23rd June 2013, 18:21
Hi Artyalison,
I think the biggest downside is the silence that has greeted you. If there was something out there working everyone here would know about it. Word would spread like wildfire if it were true and it hasn't done. If you want further info ask the advertisers of the products for evidence. If it works they will surely have testimonials from satisfied customers or before and after videos to demonstrate the results. If they can't or won't provide you with these I would give it all a wide berth.
I think you will have to wait patiently for medical science to solve the problem that is mnd. Advances are being made currently but not rapidly enough.

Welcome to the forum. As with everyone else sorry you have a need to be here.
John

bakeit Forum