PDA

View Full Version : Where's Pete?

ccinjersey
7th July 2013, 21:24
Where's Pete these days?? On vacation/holiday?

Getting worried :(
CCxx

Terry
7th July 2013, 21:48
Hi Cc;
Unlikely to have a vacation but could be on holiday. Don't be to worried as he last posted 5 days ago and we do get computer problems as well.
Please post Pete as Cc is a little worried about you, love Terry

john
7th July 2013, 22:05
Hi all,
According to his profile he looked in at 4 this afternoon.

John

ccinjersey
7th July 2013, 23:50
LOL ok I feel better now, thanks guys. Haha,that was a good one Terry! was just afraid some words get lost in the English translation lol

CCxx

john
10th July 2013, 23:31
Has anyone any news of Pete? I sent a pm a few days ago but received no response. Today I had an e mail from the mnda saying he was trying to send a pm but my inbox was full. I have emptied my mailbox and sent Pete another pm but have heard no more.

John

ccinjersey
11th July 2013, 00:35
Yes Pete is fine John. As Terry predicted was on a Holiday not a Vacation haha I sent a worried mother hen PM to him, and all is well :)

CCxx

john
11th July 2013, 01:17
Cheers CC. One less worry.

John

berdbrain
11th July 2013, 01:29
Phew, from me too...wouldn't want my kisses to be wasted, so i'll send them to wish him happy hols (ha ha CC ) but don't worry CC holiday is an international expression for getting away from it all, although in Pete's case it probably means a lot of extra paraphenalia, but good luck to him and his family ,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to welcome you on your return Pete XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX O (that's the hug)

ccinjersey
11th July 2013, 01:51
LOL just curious if Europeans call a vacation a holiday, what do you call holidays?? for example, Christmas, New Years, etc...? are they also called holidays?

berdbrain
11th July 2013, 02:16
the short answer to that is yes.
However I dislike short answers (don't you all know that!) We always say Christmas holiday or Easter holiday or Bank holiday but if you go on your holiday then it's just a holiday!!!! As soon as I typed that I thought about Eurovision...we'll have you anglicised and you'llbe an anglophile soon CC.
sending you lots of love, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My tagline tonight should read: I'm only a short breath away from tears, it is so hard.

ccinjersey
11th July 2013, 02:48
LMAO!! ok I got it Debbie, a holiday is a holiday is a holiday! easy enough! I swear you will never hear the word vacation come out of my American mouth again, except when I'm going on vacation!! LOL oh no tears tonight Debbie, and none when your on a holiday either :) Time is needed, it's a great helper...

CCxxx

roy
11th July 2013, 10:16
Hi cc,

Holidays = vacations Bank Holidays celebrates festive and traditional celebrations.

So we have many things to thank the big Bankers for lol

ccinjersey
11th July 2013, 14:59
Hi Roy

'Happy Holidays' lol

CCxxx

bakeit Forum