PDA

View Full Version : Still looking for someone to give my riser recliner to ... Cambridge

Lolly
30th July 2013, 23:59
Someone must want it, surely? No charge.

Laila
31st July 2013, 07:55
Hi,

I need one but live in Aberdeenshire. Wondering if a courier is possible or some other way. Carol

Cookewitch
31st July 2013, 10:07
I'm tempted for my Dad, but I'm down in Eastbourne and only have a Chevy Matiz so would have to hire a van....if Laila doesn't take it let me know and I'll see what I can arrange :)

Lolly
31st July 2013, 11:33
Not sure, f you make some enquiries or even ask the mnda to fund the transport/courier costs I'm happy for either of you to have it :)

Terry
31st July 2013, 18:26
If you need a rise and recline chair ask your OT. They might get one from there stores or failing that Mnda will probably supply one free of charge and it will be of a suitable size. The Mnda will deliver and set the chair up as well. It would be nice to see Lolly's one put to good use as well. There is a great and reliable contact called Darran who works for the Mnda dealing with the chairs.
Any more info PM me, love Terry

Laila
1st August 2013, 11:32
Hi Lolly,

Over to Cookewitch or someone, OT sorting one for me. Thanks, Carol

Xmas20
2nd August 2013, 09:42

Hi
We also have a riser recliner chair that we would like to donate to the mnda , our local rep Pam has inquired and said there is no one in the Cambridge area requiring one at the moment, our recliner is a small chair ( prob suite some one up to 5 2" )and only about a year old, but is free to any one who would like it' we in Ely, Cambridgeshire

Cookewitch
5th August 2013, 09:07
My dad's a bit resistant to the idea at the moment, doesn't feel ready for one and I don't want to push it on him. Hopefully someone else will take you up, there must me someone who needs one :)

mdwsamson
15th September 2013, 10:14
How big and what colour is it, and is it dual control. Sorry for all questions

TJ_ASG
27th November 2013, 18:49
We are in St Ives, Cambs and would definitely be interested if it is still available.

bakeit Forum