PDA

View Full Version : tobii eye gaze for sale

Bluewkd22
21st October 2013, 21:35
Hi i am posting this on behalf of chris boons mum, my aunty josie. As most of you are aware chris used the eyegaze on a day to day basis but sadly passed away in may this year and are now left with the device. my aunty josie took an early retirement and cashed in her pension to pay for this machine to give chris a better way of life.
.Tobii eye tracking technology has helped thousands of individuals, some suffering from a spinal cord injury, lead more independent and happier lives. It does so by allowing you to access a computer and the Internet using only your eyes no mouth sticks, switches or head mouse needed. Simply look at the computer screen and control the mouse cursor with your eye movement. Then, select by blinking or dwelling. It is fast, ergonomical and gives you access to the many ways a computer can enrich your life. The device is less than 12 months old and still has some warrenty left. it can be propped up on a table or we also have the stand which was bought extra for 350 also an extra was bought you can put your sim card in and use it as a mobile phone to txt and make calls. This device cost 11500 and has been sent to sweeden to be formatted so its like buying a brad new one. We still have the box and all things that came when we bought it plus a wireless keyboard. Any further infor dont hesitate to ask. you can email rachaeldearden@googlemail.com for photos or contact me (rachael) 07907261720 thanks x

cooldude80
30th March 2014, 15:46
Sorry to hear about Chris. May his soul rest in peace.

My mother-in-law at India has been diagnosed with MND and now she is facing lots of challenges in communication. There are no support or devices available in India and I am looking to buy her one. Saw your post and understand it is posted in Jun 2012. Thought to take my chance and check if the device is still available with you for sale.

Please let me know if it is available for sale and expected amount to check it against my budget. I am also evaluating the Tobiieye mobile as an alternative.

Bluewkd22
2nd April 2014, 21:42
Sorry to hear about Chris. May his soul rest in peace.

My mother-in-law at India has been diagnosed with MND and now she is facing lots of challenges in communication. There are no support or devices available in India and I am looking to buy her one. Saw your post and understand it is posted in Jun 2012. Thought to take my chance and check if the device is still available with you for sale.

Please let me know if it is available for sale and expected amount to check it against my budget. I am also evaluating the Tobiieye mobile as an alternative.

hi yes this is still for sale

Bluewkd22
28th July 2014, 15:30
This is still for sale

bakeit Forum