PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

Maximas08
23rd December 2013, 02:07
Hi all,
Just wanted to take a couple of minutes to wish all members of this 'special club', a merry christmas, and hope you're able to enjoy the festive season with friends and family.
As we spare a thought and prayer for those who are no longer with us in person, and their families. Lets pray that 2014 maybe a year of hope and progress, and a healthy, happy year for all of us.
Keep well, enjoy......"Merry Christmas!" wherever you are.
Pete X

ccinjersey
23rd December 2013, 03:38
Merry Christmas Pete, to you and yours. Yes, God bless to a very happy, hopeful, and healthy coming new year :)

Cent' Anni
CC xoxo

scobbysnack
23rd December 2013, 08:15
Merry christmas , i hope your all ok to enjoy with family and friends and have a great and healthy new year xxx

pete
24th December 2013, 16:31
Just want to wish all of you,the very best Christmas possible ,not forgetting the new year, let's hope that 2014 will bring with it the news we all want to hear, while I am on ,wish to thank the MNDA guys who make the forum possible ,so to each and everyone on the forum wherever you are, I sincerely hope you all raise a glass to members who are no longer here ,and to those carers we all owe so very much .

Pete

gerald
24th December 2013, 16:59
Hi everyone yes echo the above wish everone a peaceful christmas and hopes for 2014 and prayers to all those who lost loved ones hope you find peace gerald

Jangobie
24th December 2013, 17:59
Merry christmas everyone. My thoughts are with the family and friends of our lovely club members who are sadly no longer with us. The forum is a lifeline for so many of us. Love to you all Diane

Cookewitch
24th December 2013, 18:12
Hear hear, a very merry Christmas to each and every one of you.....!

Terry
24th December 2013, 18:39
Thanks, I'll do my best, Santa

miranda
24th December 2013, 19:53
I echo the sentiments above, thinking of the forum friends no longer with us and wishing their families and carers peace at this time and hoping we all keep supporting each other whatever 2014 brings.

veggiepete
24th December 2013, 21:10
all the best folks..hope we get our christmas wishes..:)
thanks for welcoming me..
Pete 'n' Doris

Wurzel
24th December 2013, 23:51
Merry Xmas everybody, hope you all manage to have a good one, god bless,
Lots of love Mandy and Greg xxx

magic
25th December 2013, 17:11
A very Merry Christmas from Peter and I. Have benefited so much from you all being there and that has made me so much better at caring.mwe are enjoying the day. With our son and daughter in law.

All the very best

Mgic

bakeit Forum