PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year

caz
1st January 2014, 00:21
Just been to top garden where robs ashes are and toasted him as new year came in and got lovely and wet!I think he's up there having a laugh at me but hopefully having a Damn good party with the many we lost last year.so here's an extra toast to rob,rory and Bob just to mention a few.they will never be forgotten.had a cry so now got to pull myself together again.love as always.caroline xxxxx

ccinjersey
1st January 2014, 00:52
Ooooh what a beautiful place to be Caroline, you know what they say about the rain 'tears of joy from heaven from those we love' God bless you and yours with much love and happiness in coming new year :)

CCxx

pete
1st January 2014, 20:08
Just been to top garden where robs ashes are and toasted him as new year came in and got lovely and wet!I think he's up there having a laugh at me but hopefully having a Damn good party with the many we lost last year.so here's an extra toast to rob,rory and Bob just to mention a few.they will never be forgotten.had a cry so now got to pull myself together again.love as always.caroline xxxxx

Hi Caz ,
I wanted to wish you a better new year ,and as always your post speaks volumes about your ability to deal with loss of a loved one and will join you in the toast to the ones we lost to this disease.
Just wanted to know what happened to the mouse !!.

Pete
Xx

caz
2nd January 2014, 16:54
Hi pete think that darned cat ate it just like it did our budgerigar!I actually miss the poor little thing.had meltdown today though.simply went dr s for cream as my psoriasis has flared up really bad and she asked the dreaded question how are you coping.I started crying and signed off for two weeks.what a wuss I am !!!!!had to happen sometime though. hurt my shoulder pulling out washing machine a few weeks ago and that set me back 43quid atosteopaththis morning so not having brilliant time at the moment.but as they say on galaxy quest "never give up ,never surrender!"hope this will be better year for everyone.lots of love as always.caroline

bakeit Forum