PDA

View Full Version : MND cause

twitcher1
28th April 2011, 14:49
hello everyone

my name is Paul. I have just been given this wonderful equipment by the MND Association which includes the Dragon software as my hands are totally uselessfor the typing.
I would like to ask everybody if anyone attributes their condition to anything specific. My symptoms began immediately after receiving the 2009 swine flu vaccine and I feel this was a triggering action.
I realise that this will not make any difference to my condition but it may stop the blaming myself if it seems unlikely that this was the cause.
but I guess I will never know however they do seem to be a lot of new cases that have arisen in 2010.

Chris
28th April 2011, 16:44
Hi Paul, its funny you say that about the swine flu vaccine as i also had that in 2009 :confused: but to be honest i keep thinking this, that or the other could have triggered it, we will probably never know.

Robin142857
28th April 2011, 16:57
Hi Paul, and welcome. I've been looking all across the forum for a thread which I read when I joined up the other week, but I cannot find it at the moment. It had many comments about what folk thought might have started their MND, very often some sort of stressful incident. Perhaps if you have a poke about you'll find it, I can't spare any more time today. Good luck. Robin

Chris
28th April 2011, 17:14
Check this thread Paul http://forum.mndassociation.org/showthread.php?327-What-do-you-think-caused-your-MND

bakeit Forum