PDA

View Full Version : heloo

saidie
20th May 2011, 11:19
heloo everyone,

ive resently been signin up to talk to people about mnd.
i havent got the disease but my mum did and im hoping that talking to people will help me grieve for my mum who i lost so fast! i would like to understand more about the disease ive been on websites but its not the same as talking to someone, my mum didnt like to talk about her disease she was very brave but its left me in the lerch as i dont no why or how she got it and maybe someone on her could give me abit of advise xx

Robyn Copley-Hirst
20th May 2011, 12:05
Hi Saidie,

I really hope you get what you need from our forum here. You are very welcome to ask whatever questions you need to. We have a lot of people who are caring, or have cared for someone with MND as well as some people who have a Mother or Father with the disease. You'll find a really supportive atmosphere here and plenty of people who understand how you are feeling.

Best Regards,

Robyn

SGD
20th May 2011, 14:04
Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it informative and useful.

Steve

saidie
20th May 2011, 18:40
hello robyn
ive already found it useful looking through other peoples post i felt quite nervous signing up but just through looking through there are so many people in the same position. and finally feel like im not the only one whos been through it. thankyou for writing back :)

luce
23rd May 2011, 01:45
thinking of you saidie, i hope over time the forum will be useful for you as you will undoubtedly be to the other forum members
thinking of you
lucy

hilary walklett
23rd May 2011, 13:23
Hi, Sadie, good to have you with us.
My sympathies for your Mum - it really is terrible for someone you love to have this horrible diseasae.
As to why she got it, so far the researchers haven't managed to identify the cause, and it is quite likely that there are several factors involved. A lot of work and money is going in to this research and I have no doubt that they will nail it, eventually. Then there will be a fighting chance that a cure, or at least effective therapies can be found.
I live in hope, and in the meantime do as much as I can to raise money for both looking after people with MND and for research.

Hilary

SON
18th July 2011, 12:52
Mee to

Same as you my mom ( 52 years old ) recently ( last December 2010 ) diagnosed with MND after that only 33year male me come to know it is name of one major threat, now her condition is better but unable to do anything easily .... trouble in standing up, trouble in eating, and lot, i spending time in to help her to give good and nutrition food, which help some improvement. please advice any food give extra power to over come all

bakeit Forum