PDA

View Full Version : World Cup!!

ccinjersey
12th June 2014, 19:40
World Cup Opening Ceremonies today! :)

Will be watching my Italian Pisanos against my English friends Saturday. Putting my money on Italy though, I have a feeling they going to make you Englishmen work hard for it !!

Good luck to all the Teams (some extra luck to the US, Italy and of course you guys :) )

CC xox

Terry
12th June 2014, 20:44
Just a walk in the park for us Cc;

The Ities won't know whats hit them. What world cup?

Terry

pete
12th June 2014, 21:16
Hi CC ,
You have the certainty of knowing that your team would only need three players and a goalie to beat us lot !!!, we are getting used to be beaten in almost any sport ,you can name ,,unlike other countries who do play to win, our bunch of overpaid pansies turn up with the half hearted view that they will do their best and almost certain when we see them beaten we Brits feel sorry for them saying that they did their best ,followed by a dozen or so reasons why the dismal performance happened, then off to the palace to get knighthoods so you see we don't need to win as we reward just about anyone for anything . We do however excel on push bikes and boats sometimes ??.

Pete
XX

ps
I hope to be proved wrong big time .

ccinjersey
12th June 2014, 22:09
LMAO!! !!

Oh my god you guys are so funny!! Pete that’s hilarious !! :) :) Now this should be on the Lmao thread, cause I did just that along with my son and hubby!!

Mr. Terry did you forget you’re an official Italian Knight ? Did you also forget you still have two Italians Uncles keeping an eye on you ? You just better make sure your cheering for the right side Saturday!

CC xoxox

gerald
12th June 2014, 23:35
CC. Dont forget the greatest come back of them all the americas cup, i do believe a certain englishman saved the day

Gerald

pete
13th June 2014, 00:13
Hi Gerald,
Yes quite right it was a masterpiece and did change the fortunes of the American Team , just confirms my thoughts , He had a Team who wanted to win just needed that missing link , Just a pity he wasn't in our team ,still see what can be done with £80 million and an F1 designer. Best wishes to you both.

Pete

ccinjersey
13th June 2014, 01:33
LOL :) Your right Gerald, I’ll give you that one! One for your side, but I think that was really my side lol

Now let’s see what your boys can do against mine Saturday. No worries though when mine win, and they will, I promise not to brag or gloat (well.. maybe just a little :) )

Your very competitive Italian American Friend
CC xoxox

ccinjersey
13th June 2014, 23:37
Oh poor Spain! I think they have some seriously sore butts right now! Lol Ok getting ready for our Down Under friends right now, cheering for you Marieline!!

CC xoxo

marieline
14th June 2014, 04:28
Hey CC,
I haven't turned on the TV yet, it was 4 C, too cold to leave the warmth of my bed. You better have prayed for us really hard. Our team is hanging out with the Poms too much (Pete) and i am afraid they are becoming too spoiled haha

Marieline xoxo

ccinjersey
14th June 2014, 14:30
Hi Marieline

Better luck next time. Come cheer for my Italian boys today!! :) Their awfully cute in those shorts so they will keep you warm too! Haha

I just hope those English boys put some extra padding on their butts, for the a** kicking they going to get today! LOL

CC xoxo

Barry52
14th June 2014, 17:52
Just back from Italy in time to watch the game here on TV. If we had played in Italy and lost we could have blamed the weather as it was 37C (that's 99F in your language CC) but I believe we can win in Brazil tonight.

Barry

john
15th June 2014, 02:17
Hope you enjoyed the game CC.

John

ccinjersey
15th June 2014, 05:56
I certainly did John !!

Since I promised I wouldn't brag or gloat I will just say this.....

:) :) :) :)

gerald
15th June 2014, 10:13
Typical only one of ours can dislocate an ankle during a celebration just as well they were not on strickly come dancing goodness knows what would have happened. Still being in brasil it is dancing country.

Gerald

ccinjersey
15th June 2014, 12:54
HAHAHA :)

Gerald, maybe your boys shouldn't have drank before the game! They seemed confused on where the net was! LOL

Barry -

How was Italy? (besides hot) Did you have a wonderful time? To bad you just missed the celebration I'm sure the wine was flowing...

CC xox

Barry52
15th June 2014, 15:08
After a late night watching football I did not wake early and fully expected CC to have posted a gloating message before I logged on LOL.
I thought the match was evenly balanced apart from the result. As CC rightly points out our boys could not find the target. Onwards and upwards as we will beat Uruguay and Costa Rica (ever the optimist).

CC
I don't think there was much wine flowing yesterday as we drinks it all during a 2 week orgy of food and wine. Best in the world in my opinion.

Barry

ccinjersey
15th June 2014, 17:35
Hi Barry

Better luck next time, and let's hope they keep their eye on the target since I will now be cheering for them!! :)

Agree those Italians know how to do food and wine right! Sounds like you enjoyed it all, how wonderful :) I was there a few years back in Rome and Florence...just so beautiful...can't wait to go back!

CC oxo

ccinjersey
16th June 2014, 06:03
LMAO!

And I thought my Italian boys looked cute in their shorts, seems those Croatia boys thought they be even cuter without them!!! haha

You men are so silly, but thatís what makes you so loveable :)

CCxox

Barry52
17th June 2014, 12:59
To CC,

Well done USA beating Ghana but with a population of 317m vs 25m you would expect that result even if the winners aren't a footballing power. Only teasing CC!!
You can have the last laugh if we fail on Thursday xx

Barry

ccinjersey
17th June 2014, 14:48
Hi Barry

Hahaha but do have to agree with you. Your Football is our Soccer here, not one of our strongest sports, but my personal favorite. Our Football is though, and my least favorite lol

Your boys better win this one I’m cheering for them, just hope someone tells them not drink before the big game so they can find the net this time! :)

CC xox

gerald
17th June 2014, 23:00
Cc, now this is how it unfolds, england beat uraquay and emerge from the group into knock out stages, some how the usa also do well. Both teams make the final as long as in englands case there are no penalty shoot outs. I get the beer in settle down then unfortunatly wake up its all been a dream ah well there always next time.

Gerald

Terry
17th June 2014, 23:30
A bit of a risk for me Gerald, but I will give you the odds of two too one on that being the final.

I live life on the edge, taking risks, Terry

ccinjersey
18th June 2014, 00:17
LMAO!

Hey anything is possible! my prediction Italy - Germany, a European World Cup! Just remember you heard it here first :)

CC xoxo

ccinjersey
18th June 2014, 16:43
Good luck to our sexy Aussie and her Socceroos today. Holland gave Spain a spanking hope they don’t the same to your Mates.

Cheering for your boys Marieline :)

CCxox

ccinjersey
20th June 2014, 00:02
I was cheering for you, just gonna say this...

:( :( :( :(

john
20th June 2014, 00:43
Obviously not loud enough.
Time to go home. I am not sure how they dare take their pay packets. The analysis will go on interminably but the results will stand.

Good luck to the USA or Italy. You have two teams, both with more hope than us.

John

ccinjersey
20th June 2014, 01:13
Don’t give up just yet John. Let’s hope Italy beats Costa Rica, and Uruguay lending your boys a hand, but your on your own in the 3rd game! lol

Thanks
CCxox

ccinjersey
20th June 2014, 17:25
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlJEt2KU33I

A laugh on FIFA :) Quite a funny bit!!

Bring on my Italians today... :)

pete
20th June 2014, 17:49
Hi Gang,

Just moved in and all went well, sadly not for the waste of space team that promises so much, and delivers so little ,I feel sorry for the ones who paid money to go out and support them, still why are we surprised it's the same story with just about any sport.

Pete

john
20th June 2014, 20:03
Hi CC,

Very funny on a day when there is little to laugh at!

Agreed Pete, all overpaid and under motivated. Their pay packets should be for results, not just turning up.

Absolute disgrace how dare they take their pay?

John

Terry
20th June 2014, 20:52
I hope your new home is good and set out well. Let's have a house warming.

All the best Terry

gerald
20th June 2014, 22:37
Hi everyone just thought of new nick name for the boys. Instead of 3 lions how about the homing pigeons. Take them a long way from home let them loose and before you know it they are back home.

Gerald

ccinjersey
20th June 2014, 23:19
Sorry my boys couldnít help yours, now mine better help themselves!

Sorry Gerald your Lions roar was more like a purr lol

Would love to come to the house warming party Pete, just wished I lived a little closer :) You know Iím wishing you many years of love, and happiness in your new home, along with the salt, bread and the broom! :)

CC xoxo

ccinjersey
25th June 2014, 00:36
:( :( :( :( hate to be a sore loser, but biting is not allowed !!

Of course I still have the US, but not to confident in them. Ok new prediction - Germany - Holland. Still believe it will be a European cup. Just remember you heard it hear first LOL

CCxox

john
2nd July 2014, 10:55
Hi CC,
Sorry about the US but they got a lot further than the guys from the country that invented the game. Rest of your prediction on track?

John

ccinjersey
2nd July 2014, 14:00
Thanks John

They did try their hardest, against some seriously tough competition. I love their German coach!! Hats off to him as well, he taught them well :)

Yep sticking with my prediction :)

CC oxo

ccinjersey
4th July 2014, 18:03
Have to go with Germany today. We shall see....

CCxxoo

john
4th July 2014, 23:02
Looking good still. Hosts must be favourites still.

John

ccinjersey
5th July 2014, 00:32
We might have an empty stadium there if the favorites don't show!

lol
CCxxx

ccinjersey
8th July 2014, 23:48
Don't need to wait for final score on this one lol Bye bye Brazil...

Well half my prediction's right, let's see if Holland can make it be the European cup I expect it to be :)

john
9th July 2014, 00:50
Hi CC,
A your "family" running the gambling on this one? How could you know where this was all going otherwise?

John

ccinjersey
9th July 2014, 02:24
LOL :)

I can't reveal my sources John, or I might be the one sleeping with the fishes!!

CCxoxo

john
10th July 2014, 00:47
Nearly. They tried very hard to make you right.

John

ccinjersey
10th July 2014, 00:51
Almost John almost!

Ok new prediction - Germany - Argentina, remember you heard it here last :) lol

Germany World Cup Winner!

ardalon
10th July 2014, 11:14
[QUOTE=ccinjersey;33038]Almost John almost!

Ok new prediction - Germany - Argentina, remember you heard it here last :) lol

Germany World Cup Winner![/QUOTE

wait and see!

ccinjersey
10th July 2014, 12:03
Wait and see!! :)

john
10th July 2014, 14:38
The Argentinians must have the Pope on their side so I wouldn't put too much money on Germany winning.

John

ccinjersey
10th July 2014, 14:46
HAHA :)

They certainly going to need his prayers John, can the Pope perform miracles?? LOL I'm still banking on the Germans on this one.

CCxxx

john
10th July 2014, 15:50
All his predecessors have been up to miracles recently so the new guy shouldn't have a problem.

John

ccinjersey
10th July 2014, 17:03
LOL all very true John!! Now you got me nervous…the Pope’s blessing for his countrymen is a powerful thing, we might just witness a few miracles. If lightening strikes the Germans we know who to blame!

CC

ccinjersey
10th July 2014, 17:08
Ok new prediction - God - Germany :)

ccinjersey
13th July 2014, 23:46
Great game!! Well done Germany - A European World Cup :) remember where you heard it first LOL

CCxxoo

willsandco
13th July 2014, 23:55
I had £5 at the bookies for them to win! Well done there, Germany!

john
14th July 2014, 01:22
I can't stand a gloating know it all!!

ccinjersey
14th July 2014, 02:27
LMAO Now if I can only predict the winning lottery numbers John!! Then you would really see some gloating and smiley faces! lol

bakeit Forum