PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day!

ccinjersey
15th June 2014, 12:39
Happy Fathers Day to all you Great Dads and Amazing Granddads

A day well deserved for all you do, did, done, and continue to do for your families…. remember any man can be a father, but it takes a special man to be a Daddy :)

A special remembrance to the Dads no longer here…but most certainly never forgotten, their legacy lives on in their children…

Have a wonderful day!!

CC XOXO

pete
15th June 2014, 16:22
Hi CC,
Thank you for the post ,yes I am blessed with having a fantastic daughter and as a bonus her daughter who day on day reminds me of her mom ,where has the time gone !!!' ,my goal is to see her start school in three years time ,wishful thinking maybe ,but nothing's going to prevent me trying.

Pete
xXX

ccinjersey
15th June 2014, 17:22
Hi Pete

You are indeed a blessed man, she is a beauty!! And if blessed with her Granddads smarts will have that winning combination of beauty and brains!! Which you will see first hand for yourself once she starts school :) You will be there my friend, of this I am more then certain.

You Grandpa’s are a blessing as well…my own being all things, Father, Grandfather, and even Mother to me. A very special man who is missed dearly, and remembered for all he did this day and all days.

Enjoy your day :)

john
16th June 2014, 01:45
Looks a delightful young lady. She is very lucky she didn't acquired your meerkat tendencies.

Hope you had a good day.

John

bakeit Forum