PDA

View Full Version : I don't have permission to look at my own pages!

Mike
26th June 2014, 14:46
I would have thought that, having entered my user name and password and been recognised, I would be able to access my own pages! I keep being told I do not have permission! Who does then and what's the point of having a forum that you can't use much of?
Sorry......newly diagnosed and still in the angry phase.

Mike

Terry
26th June 2014, 14:52
don't be sorry, be angry here if it helps Mike;

you can blow off steam here, many do. the forum is a bit frustrating sometimes, but you will have more access after you have made six posts. it's just a security thing. so blow off, no that's wrong, make a few more posts and it should hopefully work.

all the best terry

Mike
26th June 2014, 15:49
don't be sorry, be angry here if it helps Mike;

you can blow off steam here, many do. the forum is a bit frustrating sometimes, but you will have more access after you have made six posts. it's just a security thing. so blow off, no that's wrong, make a few more posts and it should hopefully work.

all the best terry

Thanks Terry,
it would have been easier had someone explained that. Post 3

Mike

Claire McArthur
26th June 2014, 16:26
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum, sorry you have found the functionality of the forum frustrating, I will review our sign posting to make sure that it has clear instructions. Once you have posted all your messages if you still have problems please come back to me.

Kind regards Claire

BlueEyesOhio
31st July 2014, 01:35
Well, this forum is exceptional in that I belong to a similar site in the U.S. and I have posted 37 times and still can't send private messages. This site is very even handed on the way they protect their posters.

Lynne

PS To not allow private messages discourages the connection we all need with this disease, IMHO

Terry
31st July 2014, 10:39
Nice for the moderators to get a positive comment Lynne;

We only seem to complain normally.

Thanks Terry

Filipe
2nd September 2014, 17:33
This forum is great and was happy to find him :).

bakeit Forum