View Full Version : To cc and friends

roy
4th July 2014, 13:01
Happy July the 4th to cc and friends across the pond xxxx

Roy

pete
4th July 2014, 13:04
Hiya Roy,
Good to hear from you ,yes hope CC is having a good one .

Davec
4th July 2014, 13:29
Have a great day cc
Xx

john
4th July 2014, 13:47
I'll drink to that even if they are celebrating our defeat.

John

ccinjersey
4th July 2014, 14:08
So good to hear from you Roy!! :) and Thank you for thinking of us over here.

Hahaha good one John!

A day usually celebrated with bbq's and fireworks, but tropical storm Arthur seemed to ruin most plans. Heavy rains and flooding for the past few days and today predicted to be another bad one. The weekend suppose to be just beautiful so we will fire up the grill and hubby will bring out his bang bangs and play tomorrow night for sure!

The Macy's firework show is starts at 8pm tonight, if you guys have access to it watching it, it's suppose to be spectactular!! Blowing up a show off the Brooklyn Bridge something new. (boys will be boys, any excuse to blow up something lol)

Enjoy your day as well, hope your in the sunshine :) :)

CC xox

Davec
4th July 2014, 15:06
John just think without 1776 cc could be english!!!

ccinjersey
4th July 2014, 17:00
Haha your on a roll Dave! Another good one.

Just think if not for the fall of the Roman Empire you all would be Romans! I’d be well stocked on my Italian Knights :)

CC xxx

marieline
5th July 2014, 10:56
Hope you had a great Independence day celebration CC & Co. I will raise a sizzled sausage to you :) best wishes
Marieline

berdbrain
5th July 2014, 11:38
Hope you had a great day and the weather was good for you...my cousins in Chicago seemed to have a blast!
Roy it was lovely to hear from you, I do think about you and hope you have good days and are able to enjoy this bit of summer we have now,
with love and special attention to Roy
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX and a couple of hugs for good measure OO

ccinjersey
5th July 2014, 12:55
Thanks again

We started out with a wet and soggy 4th of July in the North East thanks to the tropical storm. It finally blew out to sea clearing up the evening with a cool breeze and a clear night for NYC fireworks, which like everything the City does was just spectacular!

The show was brought down to the Brooklyn Bridge this year. So we drove over to our beach front were we have a clear view of lower Manhattan across the river. The beach was packed !! Everyone and their mother came out, but it was worth it the show was just breathtaking to say the least!!

The sun shining today so will be able to have bbq. Will think of you Marieline when cooking the sausage and peppers! :)

Enjoy your weekend :)

john
5th July 2014, 17:33
A taste of the fireworks

http://youtu.be/s-kFj6x-iUc

John

ccinjersey
6th July 2014, 00:57
It really is a small world after all... :)

CC xxx

bakeit Forum