PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cc.

Terry
17th July 2014, 11:30
Happy 60th birthday Cc, what have got planned today.

Wish a very happy day on this important birthday and all the best for the future.

I have been trying to get Freddy to fly but he seems a bit reluctant.

Love Terry

john
17th July 2014, 11:58
Hi CC,

Can't believe Terry is right about the age but assuming the rest is true then many happy returns. As they say in the USA have a good day. Trust the family are spoiling you and you will be partying to night. There is nothing wrong with alcohol as long as you don't drink it and if you must then don't swallow.

John

Terry and I got together and his missus has recorded this for you. Sorry the words aren't quite right but the sentiment is there. Was going to go for the pool boy but thought Andrew would get all tut tut on me. You will have to look for that one yourself.

http://youtu.be/EqolSvoWNck

Barry52
17th July 2014, 13:29
Happy birthday CC. I can't believe a gentleman like Terry would declare a lady's age lol.
Have a great day.
Barry x

ccinjersey
17th July 2014, 13:30
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!! :)

You would be right John just turned 52, but look 42, and feel like 32! lol Will put up a picture so Terry can see what could have been all his!! Hahaha :)

Big day is dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant (of course), down in Navesink NJ right on the water with breathtaking views of these massive mansions, where Jon Bon Jovi just happens to live! Did I ever tell you I got into an car accident with Bon Jovi’s brother!! (ok will save that story for another day) Will drink and swallow John, but I’m always the designated driver even on my Birthday!

Terry you haven’t been keeping up. Debbie siced her eagle on your poor Freddy, and stole Gerald’s feast. So you might have a bone to pick with her lol

How odd my beloved friend just adores Marilyn Monroe and has so much Marilyn memorabilia in her home I feel like Marilyn is my best buddy too! Great video choice LOVED IT !! (you would be right, a girl can't resist a cute pool boy lol)

Thank you again! You all have a nice day too :)
CCxxooxxoo

gerald
17th July 2014, 21:32
Hi cc happy birthday have a great day how about anti pasti chianti niceevening on the porch with that view of yours and chill love and wishes gerald

Terry
17th July 2014, 22:35
I'm so sorry about your age mistake Cc. You must have written the date down wrong when you PM me. Please accept my sincere apology, I know how some Ladies are so touchy about their age.

Sorry, Terry

PS:- LOL

ccinjersey
17th July 2014, 22:57
Not me Terry, remember I'm one of the boys! I don't get hung up on age only a number. More important to live, love and laugh as they say...ooooh but to be 22 again would be nice LOL :)

much love
CCxoxoxo

ccinjersey
17th July 2014, 23:52
And no apology necessary Terry. Thanks again for the Birthday wishes :)

fishmate12
17th July 2014, 23:54
Hi CC,

Many happy returns on this very special day, i wish you all the best....
That's really awful of Terry, letting your old-age out, i couldn't be as cruel as that,
That's one of the benefits of forums, folk can have a face suitable for Television, but there's no need
for Radio or forums, i had "visions" of you being around 45-48ish,...and still a "looker", but not now,
thanks to our mutual friend Terry, letting the cat out of the bag, tut, tut, cruel Terry!

Now that you've reached "maturity???" i've got a good tip for you, for wrinkles and bags under the eyes,
GO BRALESS, IT USUALLY PULLS THEM OUT!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pr6pwtxq03f44p/PhilosophyForOldAge.pps

Ray xx

ccinjersey
18th July 2014, 03:37
HAHA!! Hilarious and true! with some beautiful words to live by…Thanks Ray.

LOL will try to remember that bra trick when the wrinkles, and bags come! have those Mediterranean genes so just hoping and praying they serve me well. But please don’t pick on my Italian Knight, that’s my job :)

Thanks you all again
CCxoxoxo

marieline
18th July 2014, 06:45
Belated happy birthday CC, You are a great soul and i am blessed to have met you. Wishing many many happy and fun years to come. will as Freddy the pigeon to do a detour to pick you the VB (beer of choice :)) for a birthday girl.
Huge hugs
Marieline

Davec
18th July 2014, 09:36
Belated happy birthday young lady
Age is just a number
Dave xx

ccinjersey
18th July 2014, 14:37
Aawwww Thanks. I am blessed right back Marieline to have found of all you when needed the most! Couldn't agree more age is a number Dave, and as John knows a girl can still enjoy her pool boys at any age!!

One for the Birthday girl and us ageless ladies, (you boys will enjoy it as well lol)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4oiEhf9M04

Chrissy
19th July 2014, 01:49
Hi Cc

Sorry I missed your Birthday, hope you had a.fabulous day. Lovely lady

Love

Chrissy

marieline
19th July 2014, 04:43
Wow CC, I am turning into a cougar :) i was salivating all over your pool specimens. Enjoy!

Cheers Marieline

ccinjersey
19th July 2014, 06:17
Thanks Chrissy! :) I had a wonderful Birthday!

LOL Good to know I wasn't the only one salivating Marieline! They were awfully beautiful specimens weren't they!!? haha Thanks for letting them stay Andrew, but I think Claire had the final word on that one :)

For the record boys that Jennifer Lopez is 45 years old!

CCxxoo

Terry
19th July 2014, 11:34
Same age as you then Cc;

grovel, grovel, grovel.

Love Terry.

Davec
19th July 2014, 14:28
Smooth Terry very smooth
Dave

ccinjersey
19th July 2014, 14:30
HAHA !! She's not to far behind Terry, and still enjoying the pool boys, and more....:)

and don't encourage him Dave!

Love
CCxxxoo

berdbrain
19th July 2014, 18:34
If Terry had a shovel........Many happy returns to you CC I am a day late and a dollar short but sent with the same love.....I also enjoyed the pool boys...did you know that in public swimming pools in France males can't wear shorts they have to wear speedos ...for hygiene reasons!! I'm off to Nice tomorrow, who's coming?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Davec
19th July 2014, 19:00
Berdbrain what do the girls wear? Xx

Terry
19th July 2014, 19:21
Not much Dave but I wish some would wear more.

Debbie, I do have a shovel and keep using it. It seems to make people happy attacking me so I make it easy for them. Being a strong swimmer I could never stand the drag of wearing shorts and hated them for not drying. So it's always been baggie smugglers for me.

Set myself up again, love Terry

Davec
19th July 2014, 19:48
For me the victorian style made from wool , where hallf the pool came out with you
Happy soggy days
Dave

ccinjersey
20th July 2014, 01:48
I love soggy baggie smugglers :) :)

CC xoxoxo

Maximas08
20th July 2014, 14:46
Happy birthday cc… Have a lovely day, and a cheeky glass… Or two!
Take care,
Pete xx

berdbrain
21st July 2014, 00:36
As much as I love the vision of baggie smugglers, I think Terry may not have gone to Miss Marmaduke's School Of Typing Skills, because he did mean budgie smugglers or a banana hammock as they may be called in the USA!!! Of course I know that your digits must have let you down....this was a translation for CC, if she is still interested in what you may choose to wear for a wide variety of social occasions!!! I hope you have a towel appropriately placed when approaching unsuspecting members of the female public Terry.
Tweet tweet!!!
I honestly don't what they have to wear in pools in France....we never got to a public pool although there was one very close to us...my 13 year old son refused to wear speedos!!!!!! I should have knitted him a speedo Davec
love to all
XXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXOO

marieline
21st July 2014, 03:45
Hahaha Debbie, Surely you are not leaving the birthday girl behind!. French boys in speedos à nice :) Don't forget to take the salts along CC.

Marieline

ccinjersey
21st July 2014, 04:04
I'm definitely going Marieline as long as my sexy aussie friend comes with us! :)

The banana hammock Haha Now that’s just the nastiest!! Sounds like it would make for a better tropical drink then a bathing suit for men!

Moving on in men’s fashion Debbie, I prefer the classic boxers or tighty whiteys will do lol I'm not to concerned about what my Italian Knight wears underneath his suit of armor or in the pool, like a man in uniform his armor will do nicely! Remember Russell Crowe in Gladiator...need I say more...:) lol

CCxxoo

john
21st July 2014, 09:39
Berdbrain,
Well done Debbie to get to budgie smugglers from Baggie smugglers. I must admit I did not know what Terry was on about . For you to get the answer and banana hammock is quite remarkable if not a little worrying. Maybe time to take stock of the company you keep.

John

Ellie
21st July 2014, 16:32
Belated birthday wishes Cc!
I’ve been away for a week with my sister and her lovely family and came home to find that you’re practically an OAP! :D (or, as you’d say, a Senior) As a mere teenager myself, I’m a long way from getting the Free Travel Pass.
I also missed the discussion about farts, to which I’m sure I would have contributed even more hot air.
Happy news that Graham was finally released from his Guantanamo.
Not such good news about Christine.
Missed you all loads,
Love Ellie.

Terry
21st July 2014, 17:28
Thanks Debbie for the translation;

I am a bit Dyslexic, so often write the wrong things on my taking machine and here. Normally it's quite funny. Never heard of the banana thing, sound Australian again.

Welcome back Ellie.

Terry

Lycanthrope
21st July 2014, 23:15
Happy Belated Birthday to the founder of the United Nations Club xxx Hope you had a fabulous day :) Becky x

berdbrain
22nd July 2014, 01:17
I thought baggie snugglers was very funny Terry, John I also worry about the company I keep!!! There is a thread about trying to understand conversations and it must be the same for you with the talking machine..I know my sister would try her best and we would also be trying to hard to get the right words that she was trying to 'speak' sometimes we laughed lots but sometimes she would get so frustrated and that was awful. Anyway from now on when I see a man in speedos I shal be thinking baggie snugglers and think of you...even tho you are a bit of a cad!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOO

ccinjersey
22nd July 2014, 01:31
Thank you all again for the continued wonderful Birthday wishes!! You made my day :)

Terry I never heard of banana hammock either until I googled it, and certainly hope no self respecting man would put his banana in it either!! Lol

Stick with the soggy baggie smugglers :)

CCxxoo

marieline
23rd July 2014, 05:59
:) a while back a friend of mine posted a picture on Facebook, of an elderly gentleman walking with his lady in the town of Byron Bay wearing a banana hammock. I echo your words CC, no self respecting man should ever wear this in public. It should be outlawed. You just cannot keep your eyes away from that portion of his anatomy. Most probably one of our shocker joke!
They won't be wearing that in Nice CC, no worries :)
Cheers Marieline

ccinjersey
23rd July 2014, 12:39
HAHA Agree Marieline! It's so nasty it should be banned in public places! I wouldn't even want to see it in private places! lol Just wondering who invented the dreadful looking thing a man or a woman?? You know who my bets on! lol

CCxoxo

john
23rd July 2014, 13:09
CC, now you are approaching retirement here is some food for thought!

Subject: Fw: No Nursing Home for Me

NO NURSING HOME FOR me!!!

No nursing home for us. We'll be checking into a Holiday Inn!

With the average cost for a nursing home care costing £188.00 per day, there is a better way when we get old and too feeble.
I've already checked on reservations at the Holiday Inn.

For a combined long term stay discount and senior discount, it's £59.23 per night.

Breakfast is included, and some have happy hours in the afternoon.

That leaves £128.77 a day for lunch and dinner in any restaurant we want, or room service, laundry, gratuities and special TV movies.

Plus, they provide a spa, swimming pool, a workout room, a lounge and washer-dryer, etc.

Most have free toothpaste and razors, and all have free shampoo and soap.
£5 worth of tips a day you'll have the entire staff scrambling to help you.

They treat you like a customer, not a patient.

There's a bus stop out front, and seniors ride free.

For a change of scenery, take the airport shuttle bus and eat at one of the nice restaurants there.

While you're at the airport, fly somewhere. Otherwise, the cash keeps building up.

It takes months to get into decent nursing homes. Holiday Inn will take your reservation today.

And you're not stuck in one place forever -- you can move from Inn to Inn, or even from city to city.

Want to see Scotland? They have Holiday Inn there too.

TV broken? Light bulbs need changing? Need a mattress replaced? No problem.. They fix everything, and apologize for the inconvenience.

The Inn has a night security person and daily room service. The maid checks to see if you are ok. If not, they'll call an ambulance . . . or the undertaker.

If you fall and break a hip, NHS will pay for the hip, and Holiday Inn will upgrade you to a suite for the rest of your life.

And no worries about visits from family. They will always be glad to find you, and probably check in for a few days mini-vacation.

The grandkids can use the pool.

What more could I ask for?

So, when I reach that golden age, I'll face it with a grin.

AIDS WARNING!

To all of you approaching 50 or have REACHED 50 and past, this email is especially for you......

SENIOR CITIZENS
ARE THE NATION'S LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS!

HEARING AIDS

BAND AIDS

ROLL AIDS

WALKING AIDS

MEDICAL AIDS

GOVERNMENT AIDS

MOST OF ALL,

MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS!

Not forgetting HIV

(Hair is Vanishing)

I'm not only sending this to my 'old' friends but to all so you can plan ahead!!!!!

I love to see you smile.

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2014.0.4716 / Virus Database: 3986/7902 - Release Date: 07/22/14

ccinjersey
23rd July 2014, 13:19
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Hilarious and brilliant John :) :) Your on your way to Knighthood!!

All so hilariously true!! Going to start saving my pennies for the Holiday Inn!! Thanks for the free fianancial retirement planning advice :)

CCxoxoo

Terry
17th July 2016, 15:50
Happy birthday Cc;

I know the last four weeks have been hard for you but WE just hope your luck changes. I thought my card would have taken a few more days so that I would then have 125 wins against you.

I know I'm a little early but best wishes.

Love Terry

ccinjersey
17th July 2016, 17:26
Thank You Terry :)

You're only a day early, tomorrow I turn 21 again YAY!

Terry sent me this very classy, and cool Chess Birthday card that came by 'Royal Mail' I thought your Queen was inviting me to tea or something when I saw the envelope LOL, but it turned out to be better then that :)

...and for the record I only have 109 defeats against you Terry, 7 wins and 5 draws. According to my stats Gang I get 1 win against Terry every 2 months, and my next win is due in August so I'm getting excited its getting close...:)

Happy Birthday to Lynne as well we share the same Birthday! Enjoy your day TOCA, and wishing you many more :)

CCxoxo

Lycanthrope
18th July 2016, 00:13
Happy Birthday CC hope you had a lovely day xxx Becky

Barry52
18th July 2016, 00:22
Hi CC and blue eyes,

Happy birthdays.

I think Graham has been on the sauce so I will translate.

You are my a sweethearts. Old Terry is a jelly baby but he has a soft wobbly middle.

I love you American babes.

Graham aka Barry xx

Davetherave
18th July 2016, 01:43
Happy birthday to our 2 crazy Americans CC and Lynne, hope you have a great one ladies!

Love, Dave.. x x

Night walker
18th July 2016, 09:23
Happy birthday CC and blue eyes.
Hope you had a fab day.
Xx

WendyWooG
18th July 2016, 10:47
Happy birthday Lynne and CC. Have a lovely day
Wendy xx

Terry
18th July 2016, 12:22
Have a nice Birthday Lynne;

Much love, Terry

ccinjersey
18th July 2016, 13:17
Thank You All so much :)

Funny stuff Graham, and thanks Barry for translating my English not so good I thought Graham said; I'm his sugar cube and Terry's my candy man and I like the way his jelly baby hangs ;)

XOX

mags55
18th July 2016, 14:34
Happy birthday CC
Hope you enjoy your day, no matter what age you are
Hugs
Mags xx

GrannieAnnie
14th August 2016, 09:14
Belated Happy Birthday Dude, I believe it was yesterday. With love Ann. Xxxx

bakeit Forum