PDA

View Full Version : AGM and Annual Conference

Andrew
6th August 2014, 15:20
Hi all,

The Association's AGM and Annual Conference will take place on Saturday 13 September at the Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport.

There's no charge for people living with MND and their families and carers, and registered Association Visitors too. For all other delegates there is a 15 fee to attend, which includes lunch and refreshments.

The conference is a great way for people with MND, their carers and families to meet each other and to learn more about MND and the care and support available to them.

There will also be a range of information and advice stands manned throughout the day by Association staff and external exhibitors. The popular complementary therapists will also be on hand to provide their unique and relaxing service to all attendees.

You can find out more here: http://www.mndassociation.org/news-and-events/events/conferences/AGM+and+Annual+Conference

Any questions, please just ask.

Best wishes,

Andrew

lisajayne11
7th August 2014, 08:37
Hi Andrew,

I do wish that i could attend this, but unfortunately i'm away on holiday! I think our branch chairman may be attending instead. So i will look forward to hearing all about it!

I hope you and everyone has a great day (as i'm sure you will! :) ).

Kind regards

Lisa-Jayne

Andrew
7th August 2014, 10:25
Hi Ellie,

That's a shame. Great to hear that your branch will be represented on the day.

I forgot to add - the AGM will be live streamed on the internet, so anyone unable to go will be able to log on and watch.

I'll post a link to this closer to the event.

Best wishes,

Andrew

bakeit Forum