PDA

View Full Version : IBS and MND

DaiTheDragon
30th October 2014, 16:20
IBS and MND do not go together. When I have constipation I don't have the strength to push it out. When I have dioreha I don't have the strength to hold it in. Just can't win.
Just yesterday I got better from my constipation that I had for 5 days.

And today I had my first tube change. All went well.
David

Terry
30th October 2014, 16:37
Congratulations on your tube change David;

I to can go something like your cycle but not so bad. The Bio Bidet helps stimulate that area and the enema function gets the wind and some other stuff out. I find every week or two I have a really big poo. Following this I have wind troubles and sometimes liquid come out for about three days. Fortunately I don't have accidents but it does cause discomfort etc.

Have you trying more laxatives?

Sorry if you're having dinner.

Terry

DaiTheDragon
30th October 2014, 19:16
I do take 1 Laxido every day and increase it when I have constipation. My OP is arranging for the Bio Bidet rep to visit me.
David

Terry
30th October 2014, 19:52
I take half a Macrogol sachet and increase it to a whole one when i stay in the hospice. Contact the Mnda before you buy as they might pay for it or part of it.

Terry

PS:- take your trousers off before sitting on it

DaiTheDragon
30th October 2014, 20:53
My ot contacted the MNDA and I think they will pay for it but there might be some work to do in the bathroom first so I will have to see.

David

Ps. One of my sons is a fashion designer so I have asked him to make me some trousers with a flap at the back.

Terry
25th November 2014, 17:04
Hi Alanis;

Just google it, it might be beyond me.

Welcome to the forum, how does Mnd affect you?

Terry

Andrew
25th November 2014, 18:42
Reported and deleted.

Thanks both.

Andrew

bakeit Forum