PDA

View Full Version : My wonderful DAD is gone

alice2011
4th November 2014, 12:08
Hello ALL
I would like to let you know that my dad died yesterday morning. He was in intestive care for the past 2 months. He was in great pain and unable to do antyhing. We are all in a great pain but also relieved he doesn't need to suffer anymore!
Thank you ALL for your fantastic support!!!
With all my love

Alice xxx

Terry
4th November 2014, 12:24
Sorry to hear that Alice;

It is not nice to see people suffer and it must be a release for you all.

Love Terry

Jan
4th November 2014, 13:11
so sorry for your loss Alice x

pete
4th November 2014, 13:32
Alice,
so sorry to hear that your dads passed away, hearing he was in pain and suffering, maybe it was a blessing and to know he is no longer suffering some comfort for you.

Pete

Night walker
4th November 2014, 14:15
Alice,

I am so sorry for the huge loss you are feeling. I hope the happy memories of your Dad will chase away the last few months so you can hold him dear in your heart with him smiling at you.

Big hugs. Be strong.
Sylvia x

Springtime
4th November 2014, 15:24
Alice
So very sorry for the loss of your Dad, my thoughts are with you. Hold on to the good memories.

Hugs Always Spring x

miranda
4th November 2014, 19:26
So sorry to read you have had to witness your dad's suffering. But hope your happier memories will see you through the difficult days.

Tish
4th November 2014, 20:46
So sorry for your loss. I feel your pain and understand your relief having lost my Lee only recently. Sending my condolences to you and your family x

Davec
4th November 2014, 21:32
Alice
Sharyn and I send our heartfelt sympathies to you and your family
Dave

marieline
5th November 2014, 05:29
So sorry for your loss Alice. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heartfelt sympathies.

Best wishes
Marieline

alice2011
5th November 2014, 07:29
Thank you All for your kind words.
We are all still in shock and can't come to terms he is gone. He was in a great pain at the end so at least he doesn't suffer anymore.
Thank you again
Lots of Love
Alice xxx

willsandco
5th November 2014, 08:33
Alice, it is such a sad time for you. It took me a long, long time to get over the loss of my Dad. He too was really special. I am sending my sincere condolences to you and your family Love Joycie x

Cookewitch
6th November 2014, 11:43
So sorry to hear of your loss. It is small comfort but, as you say, he is no longer suffering. I had to take that same comfort when I lost my Dad in February. Will be thinking of you x

alice2011
6th November 2014, 11:48
Hello to you ALL
Thanks so much for all your messages and your support wchich gave me strenght in this difficult journey.
Love to you all
Alicexxx

bakeit Forum