PDA

View Full Version : a Christmas toast

willsandco
23rd December 2014, 22:33
At 2 pm on Christmas Day afternoon, Peter and I, with all the assembled melee here at home in Lincoln, will raise a glass to all you wonderful folk on this forum. You are all really special people, imbued with so much courage and compassion in the face of adversity. God bless you all. Love Joycie xx

ccinjersey
24th December 2014, 00:04
Raising my glass to you, and all forum members as well Joycie :)

Cheers & Cent' Anni !

Much Love xoxoxo
CCxx

Ciaramcmc
24th December 2014, 00:34
What a lovely idea. We met a couple recently at the hospital in Belfast and they have a happy hour every day at 4pm. We will join you at 2pm on 25th. Looking forward to a day full of love and laughter :)

CiaraX

marieline
24th December 2014, 02:51
Merry christmas Joycie and company. I might be asleep when you raised your glass :)
Best wishes x
Marieline

Alig2014
24th December 2014, 07:40
I will be thinking of you all, please have a Merry Christmas.

Lots of love

Alison x

john
24th December 2014, 08:06
Merry Christmas one and all. I hope it proves memorable for all the right reasons.
Will try and join you in the toast but am catering . The sign in the kitchen reads " to many wines spoils the cook"

John

Andrew
24th December 2014, 09:30
Wishing you all a restful day tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your help on the forum over the past 12 months.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Trevorhb
24th December 2014, 09:35
Merry Christmas to all from Trevor & Nettie.

Springtime
24th December 2014, 11:14
We shall be at our daughters on Christmas Day making wonderful precious times, but will raise a glass to all you lovely people on here that I have come to think of as my friends. You have been such a help to me, Joycie forever being positive and a shining light and wonderful example to many, Terry and Pete for always being there ready to help and reply, Trevor and Nettie for their input and sensible approach, Ray, Jock, and John for their interesting posts, and to the gals on the other side of the pond who always make a fantastic and very often funny contribution to this forum, Dave and Sharyn for their wonderfully warm, caring thread, David from S Wales and his family and to anyone I have not named but often communicate with a big thank you to all and A Very Happy and Peaceful Christmas to you and all your familys. Many Hugs to all. Springtime xx

crackers
24th December 2014, 11:54
Brilliant idea the toast to such great people one and all.

I'm with my family tomorrow and will be tosting you all in the afternoon.

Thanks for your kindness.

A Happy Christmas and Peaceful New Year

Kelvin

Davec
24th December 2014, 16:59
Joycie thank you for being you! My feelings aboutyou and Peter are well known and mine and Sharyns glasses will be raised high as your compassion and love xxx

BlueEyesOhio
25th December 2014, 04:57
Will try to figure out (with the time difference) when 2:00 is and raise my soda to all you wonderful people across the pond!

Lynne

Lycanthrope
25th December 2014, 13:47
I'll be joining you with the toast to everyone in the MND family past and present xxx Becky

willsandco
25th December 2014, 14:08
well, we did the toast at 2 pm remembered you all individually and collectively. Have a lovely day, everyone Joycie xx

caz
25th December 2014, 19:41
We all toasted rob and past and current sufferers.then we went to the garden where his ashes are laid exactly where he wanted to be and left him a bottle of beer!he definitely would have approved lol .love as always.caroline xxxxx

willsandco
25th December 2014, 20:03
that is so lovely, Caroline. What a smashing thing to do! They never leave us, they just stay in our hearts all the time. Love Joycie x

bakeit Forum