PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year :)

ccinjersey
31st December 2014, 02:49
Happy New Year Forum Friends

Much Love to you all. Peace and Prosperity. May the new year coming in bring with it the long awaited cure/treatment that we all are hoping and praying for. As well as the continued abundance of support, comfort, words of wisdom, and special friendships this unique forum shares… until that happy day comes that a mnd forum will never have any members.

A Toast to One and All ! and to those we lost, love, remember, and hold in our hearts forever. Cheers & Cent’ Anni :)

CCxox

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aop6YF1Xqqg

BlueEyesOhio
31st December 2014, 04:20
Happy New Year all my Brit Friends!! (and those fellow Americans)

Love to all!!!!

AND

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lynne

Jock
31st December 2014, 08:45
Happy Hogmanay and then a very Happy New Year to all :)

willsandco
31st December 2014, 11:49
•"For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."
- T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"

I just want to thank each and every one of you for the support, encouragement, advice and sheer inspiration I have gained from being part of this forum.

I just want to wish you all a happy and blessed the New Year - the ability to laugh at life when you can and the strength to deal with whatever it throws at you!

Much love, and thanks!

Joycie xx

Springtime
31st December 2014, 12:21
Wishing each and everyone of you on this forum A Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous New Year, may your joys be plenty and your worries very few. Thank you for your friendship and help through worrying times. I will be thinking of you all tonight as we raise a glass or six. God Bless and Hugs as always

Spring a ding a ding dong x

Ellie
31st December 2014, 14:25
CC, how was the holiday in Aruba with your friend? Did she enjoy herself?
Happy New Year to you too.
Ellie x

pete
31st December 2014, 17:06
Evening everyone,

Just wishing you all a great night and a wonderful New Year, a glass will be raised to all members and for those souls we have lost this year

Gob bless you all ,see you in 2015
Pete
XXX

berdbrain
1st January 2015, 04:33
Wishing you all a good new year, as good as it can be , much love to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDebbiexxxxxoooo

BlueEyesOhio
1st January 2015, 05:01
Happy Hogmanay?

miranda
1st January 2015, 14:53
Warmest good wishes for 2015.

Sueb
1st January 2015, 15:05
Happy New Year to everyone.

At least the snow has gone this morning and we got out for a walk across the fields. So a positive start to 2015

Sue

Hazelnut
1st January 2015, 17:16
Happy New year to all

i havent had my Christmas yet as i have 10 days in hospital with pneumonia

any tips on how to get off the niippy during the day would be helpful.

i think in the end the y chucked me out to spend Christmas at home

GP has bee very helpful and advised leave everything inplace until after new year.

Love to all

Geraldine

willsandco
1st January 2015, 17:27
Oh, Geraldine, I hope things settle down now and that the pneumonia has disappeared altogether. Love Joycie xx

Trevorhb
1st January 2015, 18:27
The more you use your Nippy, the weaker your lungs will get, that is my opinion. I have one but have not had to use it much as yet.
Trevor

Lycanthrope
1st January 2015, 18:38
Happy New Year to all you lovely forum people :) from Becky x

Springtime
1st January 2015, 22:54
The more you use your Nippy, the weaker your lungs will get, that is my opinion. I have one but have not had to use it much as yet.
Trevor
Thats interesting that you believe that Trevor, have you thought this since you started on the Bipap machine? I still don't know if Jim made the right or wrong decision. But the door has been left open for him in case he changes his mind. Spring x

BlueEyesOhio
2nd January 2015, 02:57
Spring and Trevor,
I read an article by a neurologist that said, in fact, it does weaken the diaphragm muscle (the muscle that MND affects and causes your breathing to get worse). But, ALS/MND weakens the muscle anyway - the machine helps you get oxygen by helping you breath.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))

Lynne

Trevorhb
2nd January 2015, 11:39
My thoughts Spring are this, if a machine helps you breath, your lungs will not have to do so much work and therefore must weaken. It is like wearing glasses, after a period when you take them off your eyes are worse than before because they no longer have to work so hard to focus. What I am doing is using machine for about 30 minutes until I feel tired and then lay down and sleep as normal. If I wake early it on with the mask for a while, then lay down and I go straight to sleep.

BlueEyesOhio
3rd January 2015, 03:53
Trevor,
I think you've taken a good approach to it. It's however it helps you the best. I will be getting a Bi-Pap in a week or two.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))

Lynne

bakeit Forum