PDA

View Full Version : The day i met a comedy legend

Chris
20th June 2011, 10:56
What a fathers day gift i got! Polly had got me tickets to go watch Lee Evans in a warm up gig at a small venue in Teford. It was fantastic, i have not laughed so much in a long time. What i didnt realise was when we got there Polly had decided to try and get us too meet him :D Well it all got sorted and after the show we went back stage. He is a great bloke and was so gratefull of the support and posative feedback about the performance, definatly a day i will never forget!

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/spodfather/mixed/DSCN2588.jpg
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/spodfather/mixed/DSCN2586.jpg

jadedjohn
20th June 2011, 12:12
Nice one Chris, I would put that on your website - and you have a lovely wife, for organising that for you!

john

Chris
20th June 2011, 12:24
Ive got it on there John ;) Shes great and not afraid to ask questions or be a bit cheeky! her attitude is if you dont ask you dont get.

hilary walklett
21st June 2011, 21:53
Shes great and not afraid to ask questions or be a bit cheeky! her attitude is if you dont ask you dont get.
And she's quite right, at that! What would we all do without our partners?

Hilary

G60dubber
21st June 2011, 21:59
That's quality, always liked Norman Wisdom. I thought he'd died.

Jeannie
22nd June 2011, 12:31
Great, what a wonderful gift ;-) Photos are great too...Lee Evans is my favourite.

Da Doo Ron Ron
12th July 2011, 18:09
What a great night you guys had Chris! And isn't laughter the best medicine!? And amen to your comment Hilary, too. Partners rule.... I wonder if they're really the 'brave' ones?
My Polly took me to see The Bootleg Beatles - lots of joinin in, lots of hugging, lots of tears - even a bit of sad ole git dancing in the aisle. Fantasic!
Ron

daine.scott
1st August 2011, 05:21
Lucky you got a chance to click snaps with Lee Evans. This Guy is damn funny, I can’t wait to get a chance to meet him too.

Peter
1st August 2011, 21:46
Hi Daine,
What makes you get up so early

MND Connect helpline