PDA

View Full Version : Treelover's passing

Treelover
20th January 2015, 18:11
Hi all, this is Pat's (aka Treelover) son Dan updating on behalf of Pat. We are sorry to say that our Pat finally lost her battle with MND late yesterday afternoon. She died peacefully at home as she had hoped to do, a week after her 60th birthday, and almost 3 years after diagnosis. I know mum got a lot of advice from this forum, and some comfort in talking to fellow sufferers. I wish you all the best and thank you for the support that you have given. Dan

pete
20th January 2015, 18:16
Hi Dan,

So really sorry to hear about your Mum passing, she will be missed by many on the forum, may she rest in peace.

Fond regards
Pete.

Terry
20th January 2015, 18:20
Thanks for letting us know Dan;

I am so sorry, Pat and I joined the forum at a similar time and she has given us a lot of useful help. I am glad that she was peaceful and our thoughts are with you all.

Love Terry

Davec
20th January 2015, 19:13
Dan
So sorry to hear this news
Best regards
Dave and Sharyn

Springtime
20th January 2015, 19:26
So very sorry to hear of your Mothers passing Dan. Thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Springtime x

Davetherave
20th January 2015, 19:50
Hi Dan

So sorry to hear of your mum's passing, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Kind regards, Dave..

Jan
20th January 2015, 19:59
So sorry to hear this Dan, deepest condolences to you and your family x

Alig2014
20th January 2015, 20:00
So sorry to hear of your loss.

My thoughts are with your family.

Alison
Xx

john
21st January 2015, 00:17
Hi Dan,
Sincere condolences to you , your family and Pat's friends. Difficult times ahead but for your Mum her journey has come to an end.
I hope you can remember all the good times you must have shared together and smile.

Best wishes,

John

ccinjersey
21st January 2015, 00:51
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. A valued forum member with great words of wisdom, she will be missed. Much love, comfort and support to you and your family in the days ahead.

CCxox

Ciaramcmc
21st January 2015, 01:02
Sorry to hear about the passing of your mum. Will remember your family in my prayers.
CiaraX

Night walker
21st January 2015, 06:16
So sorry to about your mum. My best regards to you and your family. X

Trevorhb
21st January 2015, 09:03
So sorry to hear your sad news Dan. Your Mum invited my wife and I over to her house to show us the modifications which have been made. She was so helpful and we learnt so much. She also helped advise us via the forum and through private messages, typical of the lady always ready to help other people. Your family can rest knowing that you have done the very best for her. We are thinking of you all. The first person with mnd who we have met to die, so sad.
Love, Trevor and Annette.

Jock
21st January 2015, 10:46
Sorry for your loss Dan. Thank you for letting us know.

Kind regards

Jock

crackers
21st January 2015, 12:25
So very sorry for you all Dan. These are difficult times but now your Mum has peace.

Keep strong and take care.

Kelvin

joed
21st January 2015, 12:29
So sorry for your loss Dan , thinking of you and your family at this sad time ♡ xx

Take care

jo xxx

Cookewitch
22nd January 2015, 11:36
So sorry to hear this. She will be very much missed from the forum.

Thinking of you and your family x

miranda
22nd January 2015, 17:02
Your mum was always ready to share information and we will miss her. Thank you for thinking to let us know whilst you must be trying to come to terms with your loss.

Lycanthrope
23rd January 2015, 22:06
Sorry to hear your sad news Dan. My thoughts are with you and your family. Becky x

willsandco
23rd January 2015, 22:36
I too was saddened to hear about Mum - she was very helpful to me when I was looking or advice. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Much love Joycie xx

bakeit Forum