PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the Association

Andrew
23rd February 2015, 17:16
Hi all,

I'm very sad to say that tomorrow is my final day at the MND Association and I will be moving on to pastures new.

I just want to say thank you for all your support over the past two years. I had never moderated a forum before, but within just a few hours of reading through your posts, it showed me just how important this site is for anyone affected by MND.

It has been a real privilege to be a small part of such a supportive and welcoming community.

I am leaving you in the very capable hands of Melanie Smith, who will take over as forum moderator in the short term, and Claire McCarthur who is the Digital Media Manager here at David Niven House. If you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

I hope to continue on the forum in a voluntary capacity, helping out when cover is needed, so you might not have seen the back of me yet. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,

Andrew

Terry
23rd February 2015, 17:24
Andrew, how could you;

Some other poor person will have to take all of our stick.

All the best, Terry

Springtime
23rd February 2015, 17:26
Sorry to see you go Andrew, but all the best for whatever you are choosing to do. Take care x

Andrew
23rd February 2015, 17:29
Andrew, how could you;

Some other poor person will have to take all of our stick.

All the best, Terry

I'll miss it Terry!

Thanks a lot.

Andrew
23rd February 2015, 17:29
Sorry to see you go Andrew, but all the best for whatever you are choosing to do. Take care x

Thanks a lot Springtime :)

willsandco
23rd February 2015, 17:40
Andrew, I for one will really miss you. You have been the most enormous help to me, giving advice, signposting me on to other people.
I am sure I speak for so many of us when I say that you have become part of this forum, which means so much to us all. May I wish you much success in whatever your future holds and a very big thank you for all the help and support you have given us. Much love Joycie x

pete
23rd February 2015, 18:07
Andrew,

I wish you all the very best in your new role , you will be missed not that many Midlanders on the forum .

Good luck

Pete

john
23rd February 2015, 18:36
Andrew,

We haven't always seen eye to eye but I appreciate there have been times when it has been necessary to toe the party line. I think you have done a first class job during your two years here. I hope you have similar success in your new occupation whatever it may be.

With best wishes for your future.

John

Trevorhb
23rd February 2015, 19:28
Sorry to hear you are going Andrew, good luck with your new job, we will miss you.

caz
23rd February 2015, 19:37
What a shame Andrew.will miss your sense of humour very much and hope you did the ibc I dared you to do.good luck in your new job,you will be an asset to them.caroline xx

Night walker
24th February 2015, 05:22
Good luck Andrew in your new role. You've been a tremendous moderator and hope you will pop in now and then.

Andrew
24th February 2015, 09:51
Thank you for your very kind words and support over the last two years - I really do appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew
24th February 2015, 09:56
What a shame Andrew.will miss your sense of humour very much and hope you did the ibc I dared you to do.good luck in your new job,you will be an asset to them.caroline xx

Thank you Caroline.

I may be the only person left to do it. I was busy manning our Facebook and Twitter pages that week but I'm not sure that excuse is going to curry favour here ;)

Best wishes,

Andrew

caz
24th February 2015, 10:32
You still have a whole day left:rolleyes:love.caroline xxxxxx

Ellie
24th February 2015, 11:49
Best of luck in your new job Andrew.
We've trained you for the Diplomatic Corps!
Ellie x

ccinjersey
24th February 2015, 13:29
Good luck, and all the best to you Andrew. Thank you for all your help when needed, and thanks for not deporting the crazy, naughty American :)

You will be missed.
CC xox

Sueb
24th February 2015, 14:03
Good luck in your new job Andrew
Sue x

Jan
24th February 2015, 14:05
Good luck Andrew in your pastures new and thank you for all you have done for MNDA x

Davetherave
24th February 2015, 21:31
All the best for the future Andrew

Dave..

Andrew
24th February 2015, 21:38
Thanks everyone.

Lycanthrope
26th February 2015, 11:50
Sorry to hear you;re leaving us. Best wishes. Becky x

Terry
6th March 2015, 22:19
I thought that we saw the back of you Andrew;

Seems not, so I'll have to be careful again and watch what I say.

Love Terry

bakeit Forum