PDA

View Full Version : Deanna Protocol

hanginginthere
26th June 2015, 09:22
I've been Reading a lot about the Deanna Protocol. Anyone any comments befire I spend a fortune on supplements?

Terry
26th June 2015, 09:38
I felt that it gave me more energy and made me stronger. Might have increased my immune system as well.

I did not take everything to the correct dosages but done about 90% of it.

It never slowed my progression.

Everyone's Mnd is different so I wish you good luck, Terry

Barry52
26th June 2015, 10:42
Hi Hanginginthere,

I suggest you look at Ray's threads under the fishmate12 title. He has researched the subject of diet and supplements extensively.

Barry

Dude
26th June 2015, 11:17
https://mndresearch.wordpress.com/2015/06/26/mirocals-episode-mnd/#more-3637

Worth a read. MNDA are considering throwing half a mill in so must believe in it.

miranda
26th June 2015, 12:36
Interesting!

hanginginthere
26th June 2015, 14:04
Very interesting but it doesnt help with a decision now as to what to take. But assuming Im around when they decide on trials count me in!

hanginginthere
26th June 2015, 14:13
I have looked at Rays list of supplements and they don`t seem that diferente (and presumably Ray didnt have a huge research budget) Well done Ray. I think I may try Rays with the addition of GABA which seems to make sense as it MAY reduce the effects of spacicity. Worth a try! Ill let you know how I feel in a few weeks (all being well) lol

Dude
26th June 2015, 14:23
Sorry HIT, just a nugget of info.

Ellie
26th June 2015, 15:02
I think it’s important to note that some people have slow progressing MND, like Ray. He said he started taking supplements about 8 years after his diagnosis; a time frame within which, unfortunately, the vast majority of pwMND would be dead.
I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING AGAINST RAY’S SUPPLEMENTS. It is important to put it into perspective. I agree with Ray that one should do all one can do to have the healthiest body possible and admire his tenacious research.
Good luck with your endeavours.

bakeit Forum