PDA

View Full Version : touchscreen problems

Madbird
1st October 2011, 18:04
hi

i am trying to find a simple app or program that will read out what i type in a text message. I use Windbag on a netbook but i want something more portable ie on a phone The trouble is that all the apps seem to be for iphones, ipads, ipods etc and i canot use a touchscreen it's too fiddly. Has anyone found anything for use with a compact phone?

i thought a Kindle might be the answer but it doesn't read notes that you write, only the books, damn! maybe a later version will...

many thanks,

Louise

Crazy girl
8th October 2011, 09:01
Hiya,

My friend works for O2 and apparently the new iPhone 4s will do this, it's out next week. Also it's supposed to do a lot of other things voice activated and will read your texts received to you, I haven't thoroughly investigated it but thought I'd mention it.

Tracy

Madbird
10th October 2011, 10:22
hi Tracy

thanks but isn't the iphone just touchscreen? i'll investigate though. it's an ongoing project!

Louise

Hiya,

My friend works for O2 and apparently the new iPhone 4s will do this, it's out next week. Also it's supposed to do a lot of other things voice activated and will read your texts received to you, I haven't thoroughly investigated it but thought I'd mention it.

Tracy

bakeit Forum