X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terrigary
    • Apr 2024

Radicava

I have been diagnosed with ALS 2 weeks ago, My legs have been getting weaker for the past 2 years. Took 2 years to get a diagnoses. Anyway, my doctor would like me to try Radicava infustions. I have very mixed feeling about this. So many bad side effects and does it really help. I don't want to go through the misery of this drug just to die anyway. Has anyone done the infusions. Thanks you
  • Terry
    Forum Member
    • May 2012

Hi Terrigary and welcome to the forum;

It's great that your doctor is so proactive and suggest things like Radicava. I guess your doctor is private.

There are quite a few threads that mention or talk about this including this one:- http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...light=Radicava

Just because it doesn't work for someone doesn't mean it won't for you.

To see the other threads, put Radicava into the search box at the top right of the page.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Jer780

Hi

Originally posted by terrigary View Post
      I have been diagnosed with ALS 2 weeks ago, My legs have been getting weaker for the past 2 years. Took 2 years to get a diagnoses. Anyway, my doctor would like me to try Radicava infustions. I have very mixed feeling about this. So many bad side effects and does it really help. I don't want to go through the misery of this drug just to die anyway. Has anyone done the infusions. Thanks you
      Hi terrigary, sorry to hear about your diagnosis welcome to the club. Radicava is an antioxidant and has very few side effects. If you don't mind me asking which country are you living as the uk has not yet approved the drug.
      Regards Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X